Vasarii is an American personal care & cosmetics company founded by Joshua Spilewski in 2018. Vasarii specializes in offering environment-friendly products and is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. Vasarii is best known for its signature product, nakd. Thai Crystal Deodorant. The company offers a wide range of beauty products that are made from natural ingredients without any animal testing.
Vasarii, in just two years of its inception, has gained attention across the globe. It has also been featured in leading media outlets including, The London Daily Post, Vents Magazine, Fab World Today, NewsCase, The American Reporter, One World Herald, and others.
Vasarii was founded by Joshua Spilewski with the aim to promote products made from fair traded natural ingredients that are cruelty-free, all natural, and environment-friendly. Spilewski, an avid believer in utilizing natural resources, dedicated his life to learning about the numerous benefits of natural supplements and how they can be used to better human life. This resulted in the forming of Vasarii, a personal care & cosmetics company that offers organic products.
Vasarii diligently advocates for a cruelty-free manufacturing process and believes in giving back to the local communities from where the company’s natural ingredients are sourced. The company also provides support to organizations and charities involved in afforestation, preservation of plant and animal life, and marine habitat protection and care.
Vasarii offers products that stick to the basics and are chemical-free, thus they are less likely to irritate the skin, suitable for all skin types. 10% of their profits on every sale and donated to give back to society.
nakd. The Crystal Deodorant
nakd. is made of 100% premium natural mineral salts from Thailand using an environmentally conscious formula. It is made from pure crystalline potassium alum without any fragrances, parabens, shirt-staining dyes, gluten, or animal products. This hypoallergenic deodorant does not contain alcohol, emulsifiers, or aluminum chlorohydrate, that are likely to affect the skin.
In the media
- Gist, William (23 September 2020). "Discovering New Natural Beauty Product With Josh Spilewski". DemotiX. Retrieved 4 November 2020.
- "An Experience That Led to an Invention: nakd. deodorant's Story". odysseyonline. 21 October 2020. Retrieved 4 November 2020.
- "New 'nakd.' Deodorant Line Launches with Vasarii Changing the Way We Use Deodorant". Vents Magazine. 20 October 2020. Retrieved 4 November 2020.
- "Vasarii to Launch All-Natural Unscented Thai Crystal Deodorant, nakd, for Men and Women". www.wfmj.com. Retrieved 4 November 2020.
- "Raising the Standard of Beauty with Vasarii". LondonDailyPost.com. 21 October 2020. Retrieved 4 November 2020.
- Bilal, Abubakar (24 October 2020). "nakd.: A Deodorant That Gives Back Vasarii's nakd". News Case. Retrieved 4 November 2020.
- Voss, Billy (8 September 2020). "6 Best Natural Deodorants For Sensitive Skin to Try in 2020". FotoLog. Retrieved 4 November 2020.
- Jacob, Alex (22 October 2020). "What nakd. deodorant Offers its Consumers". Fab World Today. Retrieved 4 November 2020.
- Keene, Roy (24 September 2020). "5 Things You Didn't Know About Natural Beauty Product - Josh Spilewski". Rumor Fix. Retrieved 4 November 2020.
- "Vasarii: The Highest Quality of Beauty". OneWorldHerald.com. 21 October 2020. Retrieved 4 November 2020.
- Langton, Michelle (21 October 2020). "Vasarii's Promise with nakd. deodorant". Bigtime Daily. Retrieved 4 November 2020.
- "Vasarii to Launch All-Natural Unscented Thai Crystal Deodorant, nakd, for Men and Women". www.wboc.com. Retrieved 4 November 2020.