|Industry||Health and Wellness|
Hong Kong SAR
UpNow is a self-hypnosis and mental wellness application developed by Christine Deschemin, a Hong Kong-based world-renowned certified hypnotherapist and performance coach who has helped thousands of people achieve a healthier and happier life. She founded the Renewed Edge Hypnotherapy Centre in Hong Kong.
UpNow was launched in March 2020 and is Asia's first self-hypnosis application. It focuses on addressing the mental health challenges and offers a range of hypnotherapy audios to alleviate ailments such as insomnia, depression, anxiety, stress, insomnia, smoking addiction and enhance overall human performance.
This application replicates the experience of a personal hypnotherapy treatment with a qualified hypnotherapist. UpNow leverages advanced hypnotherapy and NLP techniques to unleash the hidden potential of the human mind. The application is available for both Android and iPhone users and offers over 100 self-hypnosis audios that cover a broad range of categories like personal development, stress management, anxiety management, depression, women’s health, weight loss and others. These self-hypnosis audios are available both online and offline and help in overcoming negative subconscious beliefs.
UpNow was founded by Christine Deschemin, a world-renowned hypnotherapist and the founder of the Renewed Edge Hypnosis Center, the premier hypnotherapy center in Hong Kong. Deschemin has worked with many CEOs, athletes, and A-list celebrities and helped them achieve peak performance and lead a healthier and more fulfilling life.
After a career as a rocket scientist and banker, she foresaw the need for solution-focused mental health aids and noticed the growing use of hypnosis by athletes and medical practitioners in Europe and the U.S. She received a hypnotherapist diploma in France and her certification from the National Guild of Hypnotists, Inc. She created UpNow to increase the accessibility to proven mental health aids and self-development tools. Her work has been featured in Yahoo Lifestyle, InStyle, the South China Morning Post, among other publications.
UpNow is a self-hypnosis application that offers guided self-hypnosis sessions to listeners to partner with their minds.
UpNow offers a range self-hypnosis downloads in several categories to promote a healthy mental state and a healthy body. With Upnow, users can overcome challenges like anxiety, depression, addiction, pain, and insomnia thus catering to their emotional and mental wellbeing.
In the media
- "UpNow Hypnosis - Partner with Your Mind. - Apps on Google Play". play.google.com. Retrieved 29 October 2020.
- "Hidden Resource to Improve Performance". Home Business Magazine. 11 June 2020. Retrieved 29 October 2020.
- "Meet UpNow, Asia's First Self-Hypnosis App". Hive Life Magazine. 25 September 2020. Retrieved 29 October 2020.
- "Self-Hypnosis App UpNow: Mental Fitness Made Easy". Vents Magazine. 24 June 2020. Retrieved 29 October 2020.
- "How Self-Hypnosis Will Enhance Your Business". Disrupt Magazine. 7 July 2020. Retrieved 29 October 2020.
- "UpNow Hypnosis". App Store. Retrieved 29 October 2020.
- "Manage Pandemic Stressors Through Hypnotherapy". in.finance.yahoo.com. Retrieved 29 October 2020.
- "Realizing the Power of Thought – Mess Magazine". Retrieved 29 October 2020.
- "How to Try Self-Hypnosis During Quarantine". InStyle. Retrieved 29 October 2020.