Tyrus Rashod Brown
Tyrus Rashod Brown
|Born||May 27, 1996|
|Net worth||$3 Million|
|Height||5 ft 6 in (168 cm)|
Tyrus Rashod Brown (27 May 1996, Memphis, Tennessee), popularly known as Tuck, is an American serial entrepreneur, tax specialist, real estate investor, and author with a few other businesses. He is best known as a self-made Millionaire and owner of 9 businesses.
Brown is the founder of Tuck Entreprises and author of the bestseller - The Game Untold. He has been featured in several media outlets including, Fox13 News, WMC Action, News5, WLBT3 news, Local 24 news, Accesswire, and others.
Early life and education
Brown was born on 27 May 1989 in Memphis, Tennessee. He grew up with four siblings and was raised by a single parent. Brown left home at the age of 13 and at one point was homeless and jobless. Brown grew up in an unstable neighborhood and was exposed to everything from gangs, drugs, sex, murder, and jail.
Brown got expelled from Cordova high school in his senior year, but he continued his studies and received a GED. Brown enrolled in the Southwest Tennessee Community College in 2009, where he studied health care management. Soon after his graduation, Brown pursued a bachelor’s degree in biology at the University of Memphis.
Brown dropped out of medical school to get his real estate license. At just 22, Brown owns multiple commercial and rental properties with over nine storefronts. He handles several businesses, sells stocks, and has published three books that are available on Amazon and barnes and nobles
- The Game Untold the Mind of a Little Black Boy: 2
- The Game Untold
- Tyrus R. Brown: National Best Selling Author’s story from rags to riches
- Best Selling Author, Tyrus R. Brown:
- National Publish Author
- Net Worth: $3 Million
- Brown Mother is Debra Tucker, His son is Carson Brown,Tyrus brown Jr.
- Tyrus Brown, now live in Atlanta Georgia where he operate a successful online empire helping other entrepreneurs gain knowledge, he does online seminars and courses teaching taxes, stocks,forex,real estate,credit/business credit,and financial wealth building. He is currently working on his 3rd best selling book.
In the media
- "How a Small Idea Prompted Tyrus Rashod Brown to Create Big Changes". Retrieved 19 November 2020.
- Noble, Barnes &. "The Game Untold|Paperback". Barnes & Noble. Retrieved 19 November 2020.
- "How Millionaire & Author Tyrus Rashod Brown (Tuck) Built a System to Help Entrepreneurs". Retrieved 19 November 2020.
- Collins, Chris (8 May 2020). "TYRUS RASHOD BROWN: SERIAL ENTREPRENEUR AND BEST SELLING AUTHOR". Medium. Retrieved 19 November 2020.
- "How Millionaire & Author Tyrus Rashod Brown (Tuck) Built a System to Help Entrepreneurs | News Break". News Break Memphis, TN. Retrieved 19 November 2020.
- "Tyrus Rashod Brown Books | List of books by author Tyrus Rashod Brown". ThriftBooks. Retrieved 19 November 2020.
- "How Millionaire & Author Tyrus Rashod Brown (Tuck) Built a System to Help Entrepreneurs". news.yahoo.com. Retrieved 19 November 2020.
- "The Game Untold the Mind of a Little Black Boy: 2 Paperback – Import, 2 April 2015". Retrieved 19 November 2020.
- "RESPECT. Feature: Tyrus Rashod Brown: Best Selling Author's Story From Rags to Riches". Retrieved 19 November 2020.
- "Rise of Financial Literacy: Tyrus Rashod Brown on the Importance of Knowledge in Business". Retrieved 19 November 2020.
- Penske, Tyler (13 August 2020). "Serial Entrepreneur Tyrus Brown Promotes Financial Literacy Through His Empire of Educational Business Platforms". Kivo Daily. Retrieved 19 November 2020.
- "The Game Untold by Tyrus Rashod Brown (English) Paperback Book Free Shipping! 9780692266458". eBay. Retrieved 19 November 2020.
- "Books by Tyrus Rashod Brown (Author of The Game Untold)". www.goodreads.com. Retrieved 19 November 2020.