|Born||January 31, 1992|
Crown Point, IN
|Citizenship||United States of America|
|Education||Bachelor's Degree in Digital Marketing & Communications|
|Years active||2012 - present|
|Organization||FindTroy Marketing Solutions|
Troy Sandidge (born January 31, 1992, Crown Point, IN) is an African American entrepreneur, marketing strategist, motivational speaker, and investor based in Chicago, IL. He is best known for his D.A.R.T. Marketing Methodology™ and C.L.O.V.E.R. Business Framework™.
Sandidge specializes in social media marketing, elevating brand authority, and maximizing revenue through personalized systems, strategies, and solutions. He is recognized for his dynamic energy and the use of acronyms while addressing masses and virtual conferences.
Sandidge has worked with numerous high-profile clients including, Amazon, FedEx, AT&T, CBS, Walmart, State of Indiana, State of Illinois, State Farm, Abbott Laboratories, CVS, DS Smith, and others.
As a renowned public speaker, Sandidge has addressed several events on the topics of the Power of Social Media, Future of Digital Communities, Culture, Diversity, Business, Marketing, and Inclusion Themes. Sandidge has spoken at Social Media Week Lima, Canada International Conference on Education, Digital Summit, Internet Summit, Social Media Day Virtual Summit, United States-Korea Conference, Northwestern, and several others. He has been featured in leading media outlets for his exemplary work like NBC, American Reporter, NY Weekly, Huff Post, Daily Herald, LA Wire, and others. Sandige was also part of LA Wire’s 30 Under 30 list.
Early life and education
Sandidge was born at Crown Point, Indiana, on January 31, 1992. Sandidge graduated from Andrean High School in 2010 with honors. He then pursued a Bachelor's Degree in Digital Marketing and Communications with a minor in Electrical Engineering at Valparaiso University. Sandidge graduated in 2014.
Sandidge started his career in 2012 when he joined SMDG LLC as a social media strategist. He worked for over two years with this firm and was responsible for enhancing the company’s online presence.
In 2014, Sandidge joined Eastek International as a marketing communication manager. Sandidge worked for almost three years with this firm, where he managed all Global, U.S. marketing and communication programs, projects, tasks, questions, inquiries, and materials. Sandidge also developed standardized processes to enhance overall marketing organization effectiveness and lead nurturing programs. Numerous contributions of Sandidge include the launch of the company website, a hike in social media exposure by 61%, and the influx of website traffic by 50%.
Sandidge was appointed as an interim social media marketing executive for Illinois Bank Institute for three months. During this period, he oversaw the company’s social media accounts, partnered with various departments to implement and amplify content that integrates social media efforts in numerous internal and external campaigns, and acted as a digital spokesperson on behalf of the company.
After gaining substantial experience as a digital and social media marketer, Sandidge founded his marketing strategy consulting firm, FindTroy Marketing Solutions, in 2015. Since its inception, Sandidge has worked with SMBs, NGOs, and Fortune 500 companies to develop marketing strategies and social campaigns that have generated millions.
By the end of 2017, Sandidge was appointed as a creative director of Nex Gen Dynamics, a marketing and advertising firm based in Chicago. Sandidge worked for almost two years with this firm, during which he got promoted to the post of Vice President. During this tenure, Sandidge led strategy and planned campaigns, omnichannel efforts, and digital assets for multiple clients. He also took several marketing initiatives that generated new revenue streams. Under his leadership, Nex Gen Dynamics became a Google Partner Agency.
Sandidge, in 2020, became a host and executive producer of iDigress Podcast, a podcast dedicated to the world of the digital era, where he shares his expertise in marketing, business, social media, and storytelling. In the same year, Sandidge was also appointed as the Chief Strategy Officer at Vult Lab, a marketing and advertising firm based in Washington DC.
Sandidge is currently the Chief Strategy Officer for a national brand agency and has appeared in multiple podcasts and events in the business, marketing, and social media sectors.
Licenses and certifications
Diploma in Social Media Marketing, Alison Free Online Learning
Issued in 2015
Diploma in Business Management & Entrepreneurship, Alison Free Online Learning
Issued in 2015
Google Analytics Certification, Google
Issued in 2016
Google Partner, Google
Issued in 2018
Google Ads Search Certification, Google
Issued in 2018
In the media
- "Things to do in Chicago". chicagotribune.com. Retrieved 17 November 2020.
- "Media Marketing Strategist Troy Sandidge Assists SMBs and Other Enterprises Grow Their Brands". www.wrcbtv.com. Retrieved 17 November 2020.
- Penske, Tyler (9 July 2020). "Under the Shelters of His Tenacious Spirit: How Troy Sandidge Braved the Storms". Kivo Daily. Retrieved 17 November 2020.
- "Media Marketing Strategist Troy Sandidge Assists SMBs and Other Enterprises Grow Their Brands". www.kake.com. Retrieved 17 November 2020.
- Development, PodBean. "Building a Successful Marketing Strategy Framework with Troy Sandidge". makingamarketer.podbean.com. Retrieved 17 November 2020.
- "How To Create And Host A Twitter Chat: A Step-By-Step Guide [Asking Experts] — Serpstat Blog". serpstat.com. Retrieved 17 November 2020.
- "Troy Sandidge". NOW Marketing Group. 17 April 2019. Retrieved 17 November 2020.
- Penske, Tyler (10 July 2020). "To Inspire Those Who Aspire: Troy Sandidge Tells His Story". Medium. Retrieved 17 November 2020.
- Airom, Amy (2 April 2020). "Navigating Social Media and Business During COVID-19". Capitalize Social Media. Retrieved 17 November 2020.
- "Social Pulse Summit: Twitter Edition". Social Pulse Summit: Twitter Edition. Retrieved 17 November 2020.
- Pierre, Ryann (9 July 2020). "Troy Sandidge is the Leading Source of Successful Media Marketing Solutions". New York Weekly. Retrieved 17 November 2020.
- "How Black-Minority Millennial Troy Sandidge Found His Niche in the Marketing Industry". LA Wire. 11 July 2020. Retrieved 17 November 2020.
- "30 Under 30". LA Wire. 3 November 2020. Retrieved 17 November 2020.
- Carter, Mark J. "How to Successfully Rebrand and Market Yourself During COVID-19 – Idea Climbing™ Podcast Episode 18 With Troy Sandidge". Mark J. Carter. Retrieved 17 November 2020.
- Knowledge, Marketing Study Lab-Actionable Marketing. "D.A.R.T Marketing Methodology™ with Troy Sandidge Marketing Strategist – Episode 121 – Marketing Study Lab - Actionable Marketing Knowledge – Podcast". Podtail (in Deutsch). Retrieved 17 November 2020.