|Add a Photo|
|Born||June 1, 1974|
|Alma mater||Charles University|
Tomáš Mádl (June, 1st 1974, Počátky, the Czech Republic) is lawyer and property developer.
Mádl is married with one daughter and lives in Vinohrady in Prague. After graduating from the Faculty of Law of Charles University in 1998 (he defended a rigorous examination in the field of Tax law and obtained the title of JUDr. in 2009), he worked as a broker at IPB REAL, a.s. and since 2001 as a sales director at Radiocom spol. s r.o.
In 2002 he founded the company JURIS REAL, spol. s r.o., which gradually became one of the most important real estate companies with operations throughout the Czech Republic.
In 2008, he bought the new headquarters in Šrobárova street in Vinohrady. At the house (where Dr. Vavro Šrobár lived and since the 1990s was owned by composer Karel Svoboda (composer), on October 28 he unveiled - with the participation of the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports (Czech Republic) - a memorial plaque to Dr. Vavro Šrobár on the occasion of the 95th anniversary of the founding of independent Czechoslovakia.
In 2018, his company JURIS REAL Dražby, a.s. took over the portal of executor auctions exdrazby.cz, which covers about 90% of the entire Czech market for executor auctions.
Since 2006, he has served as Chairman of the Board of Directors of Vlasta Buriana, o.p.s. (later the Society of Friends of Vlasta Burian, o.p.s.), which set itself the task of ensuring the social rehabilitation of the actor and comedian Vlasta Burian. Among other things, they ensured the transport of his remains to the Vyšehrad Cemetery and organize regular cultural and sports events.
In 2007 he was awarded the Franz Kafka Medal for his philanthropic work in the field of art and culture support.
Since 2012, he has been the titular partner of the Cannondale JURIS REAL MTB Marathon, a cycle race in which he also actively participates through his cycling racing team JURIS REAL MTB Team. This race is a regular part of the annual celebrations of the town of Kamenice nad Lipou, where he grew up and remained a patriot who actively supports many projects in this town.
He is a partner and fan of the AC Sparta Prague Praha football club.
He is a member of the Union of Czech Philatelists and as the only member from the Czech Republic and the whole of Central and Eastern Europe he is a member of the Club de Monte-Carlo .
He co-founded and became president of the Prestige Philately Club Prague. He became a member of the organizing committee of the World Stamp Exhibition PRAGA 2018.
It specializes in stamps of ČSR I, British and German colonies and classic editions of Europe.
He is a two-time holder of the world's highest exhibitor title - Large Gold Medal (PRAGA 2018, CHINA Wuhan 2019) for the exhibit Czechoslovakia 1918-1939.
- "Převody vlastnictví k nemovitostem z hlediska daňových předpisů". is.cuni.cz. Retrieved 2020-06-07.
- www.realman.cz, © JURIS REAL, spol s r o , Realman s r o. "Odhalení pamětní desky Dr. Vavro Šrobára". www.rkjuris.cz. Retrieved 2020-06-07.
- "Český byznysmen vstoupí do exkluzivního klubu, kam smí britská královna a vyvolení - Seznam Zprávy". www.seznamzpravy.cz. Retrieved 2020-06-07.
- www.realman.cz, © JURIS REAL, spol s r o , Realman s r o. "Světová filatelistická výstava v Praze". www.rkjuris.cz. Retrieved 2020-06-07.
- "I dětské sbírky známek skrývají klenoty. Špičkový filatelista Mádl radí, jak vydělat | Aktuálně.cz". Aktuálně.cz - Víte, co se právě děje (in čeština). 2019-09-20. Retrieved 2020-06-07.