November 25, 1968
|Occupation||Executive leadership coach, entrepreneur, author|
|Years active||1991- present|
|Known for||Executive Coaching|
|Board member of||Philosophy of Coaching|
Harvard Business Review (HBR)
|Awards||Platinum Coach Designation|
Woman of Achievement Award
Suzi Pomerantz (born November 25, 1968) is an American influencer, executive leadership coach, entrepreneur and author. She is best known for executive coaching and gloablly recognized with the Master Coach Credential by the ICF. Pomerantz has co-founded a number of companies and held leadership roles at ICCO, IJCO and others. Pomerantz serves on the numbers of boards including Philosophy of Coaching: An International Journal and WordSmithRapport. She also sits on the advisory board of Harvard Business Review (HBR) Advisory Council.
Early life and education
Pomerantz was born in Philadelphia, PA and was raised in Falls Church and Fairfax, VA. She attended W.T. Woodson High School in Fairfax, Virginia. She completed a Bachelor of Arts degree in Education, English, Art from the University of Virginia and also completed a Master of Teaching in Education from the Curry School of Education, University of Virginia.
Pomerantz worked as a school teacher at the Loudoun County Public Schools for three years, before being certified as a master coach from the International Coach Federation. In May 1993, she started founded an executive coaching and leadership development company, Innovative Leadership International LLC.
She also writes a column for choice, the magazine of professional coaching. Pomerantz is also on the editorial board and the strategic advisor to the board of choice magazine. She also provides professional coaching services to TED Fellows.
Memberships and appointments
- Advisory Board, choice, the magazine of professional coaching
- Advisory Board, WordSmithRapport
- Faculty, College of Executive Coaching
- Advisory Board, Philosophy of Coaching
- Advisor, Harvard Business Review Advisory Council
- Board Member, International Journal of Coaching in Organizations
- Board Member, International Consortium of Coaching in Organizations
- Board member, Executive Coaching Summit
- 2017: Coaching Top 50 by Vision magazine
- 2016: Platinum Coach Designation by the Association For Coaching Excellence
- 2008: Stewardship Award, The International Consortium for Coaching in Organizations
- 2007: Woman of Achievement Award
- Pomerantz, Suzi; Lang, Linda Stern (2019-01-09). Yoga of Leadership: The Secret to Sanity in Insane Times. Innovative Leadership International LLC. ISBN 978-0-578-45017-9.
- Pomerantz, Suzi (2006). Seal the Deal: The Essential Mindsets for Growing Your Professional Services Business. HRD Press. ISBN 978-0-87425-934-6.
- Kerrison, Helen; Chopra, Deepak; Zilca, Ran; Janal, Dan; Stovall, Jim; Pomerantz, Suzi (2013-01-21). Ready, Aim, Captivate! Put Magic in Your Message, and a Fortune in Your Future: By Helen Kerrison. CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform. ISBN 978-1-4820-3903-0.
- Pomerantz, Suzi (2011-08-25). Taming the Social Media Monster: Solutions to the 5 Biggest Mistakes Companies Make With Social Media. Createspace Independent Pub. ISBN 978-1-4609-3161-5.
- "The Executive Coach Approach To Marketing: Use Your Coaching Strengths To Win Your Ideal Clients And Painlessly Grow Your Business". www.amazon.com. Retrieved 2020-01-02.
- Gladis, Steve; Pomerantz, Suzi (2008). "Executive Coaching for Law Enforcement". FBI Law Enforcement Bulletin. 77: 18.
Pomerantz lives in Germantown, Maryland. She is married and has two children.
- "Build up your 'presence' to back up your speeches". www.bizjournals.com. Retrieved 2020-01-02.
- "Audio: Speakers can add Coaching to Repertoire". Library of Professional Coaching. 2011-12-19. Retrieved 2020-01-02.
- Pomerantz, Suzi (2016-02-23). "Awarded Gold Coach Designation for Client Results and Satisfaction". Innovative Influence (Suzi Pomerantz's Blog). Retrieved 2020-01-02.
- "PUBLISHED! featuring Suzi Pomerantz". MagCloud. Retrieved 2020-01-02.
- "The Complete Idiot's Guide to Coaching for Excellence by Jane Creswell MCC: 9781440651915 | PenguinRandomHouse.com: Books". PenguinRandomhouse.com. Retrieved 2020-01-02.
- "Suzi Pomerantz, Innovative Leadership International – Box of Crayons". Retrieved 2020-01-02.
- "Executive Coaching with Backbone and Heart: A Systems Approach to Engaging Leaders with Their Challenges, 2nd Edition | Wiley". Wiley.com. Retrieved 2020-01-02.
- "335 Ways to Make Your Professional Services Business Succeed". Hidden Business Treasures. 2007-04-02. Retrieved 2020-01-02.
- "Take Charge of Your Personal Brand - UVA Alumni, Parents & Friends". Alumni Career Services. Retrieved 2020-01-02.
- "April Insights". MagCloud. Retrieved 2020-01-02.
- Homan-Blanchard, Madeleine (2017-06-29). "What Really Happens in Executive Coaching?". Chief Learning Officer - CLO Media. Retrieved 2020-01-02.
- "Create Powerful Conversations That Get Results: Q&A with Suzi Pomerantz". Workforce Learning. 2008-08-25. Retrieved 2020-01-02.
- karlinsloan (2011-08-21). "Social Media Tips from Author/Coach/Internet Entrepreneur Suzi Pomerantz". Karlin Sloan's Good Business. Retrieved 2020-01-02.
- Councils, Forbes (2016-04-18). "Welcome Suzi Pomerantz, CEO and Executive Coach at Innovative Leadership International LLC". Forbes Councils. Retrieved 2020-01-02.
- "Ep046: How to Build Strategic Career Relationships -- Leadership Tips from Master Executive Coach Suzi Pomerantz". TalentGrow LLC: Leadership development, workplace communication workshops, team-building facilitation, and speaking. Retrieved 2020-01-02.
- "Suzi Pomerantz". www.amazon.com. Retrieved 2020-01-02.
- "Survey of Current Themes in Coaching Research with a Methological Critique". Library of Professional Coaching. 2014-11-21. Retrieved 2020-01-02.
- Pomerantz, Suzi (2007). Seal the deal!: the essential mindsets for growing your professional services business. Amherst, Mass.: HRD Press. ISBN 978-0-87425-934-6. OCLC 136784181.