Supriya Kumar Roy
Supriya Kumar Roy
|Add a Photo|
Lumding, Assam, India
|Other names||S.K. Roy|
|Education||MSc. in Statistics|
|Occupation||Bureaucrat in the Government of Assam|
Supriya Kumar Roy or S.K. Roy is a Senior Bureaucrat in the Government of Assam. He has held key posts, the most important being the Deputy Commissioner of Kamrup District. In this capacity he handled a burning issue of that time in Assam i.e. The Rani Tea Estate incident, He was also Assam State Aids Control Society's Project Director in a crucial time when the HIV cases were rising in Assam. The Project to rehabilitate sex workers to bring down cases of HIV infection in the state of Assam was his brainchild. He has held several other key positions as well in the Assam Government like the Commissioner of The Guwahati Municipal Corporation (G.M.C). He is a recipient of the President’s Census Silver Medal for his meritorious work during the Census 2011. Presently he is posted as the Advisor and Secretary of The Assam Electricity Regulatory Commission and is also a member of the Smart Grid Consultation Committee (SG-CC) of Assam.
- May 15, TNN / Updated:; 2012; Ist, 05:31. "Intrusion on Assam land will not be allowed: DC | Guwahati News - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 2020-08-10.CS1 maint: extra punctuation (link)
- India, Press Trust of (2012-10-09). "Veterinary team visits Kamrup rural district". Business Standard India. Retrieved 2020-08-10.
- "Missing for a year, youth's body sparks anger". Hindustan Times. 2011-08-02. Retrieved 2020-08-10.
- "28 of marriage party among 33 killed in Assam - Indian Express". archive.indianexpress.com. Retrieved 2020-08-10.
- "Sualkuchi continues to be on the boil - Artisans, traders clash with police; curfew clamped; Dispur orders magisterial probe". www.telegraphindia.com. Retrieved 2020-08-10.
- "Construction by Khasis illegal, say Assam officials". The Shillong Times. Retrieved 2020-08-10.
- "Sualkuchi calm, curfew relaxed for three hours". DNA India. 2013-03-31. Retrieved 2020-08-10.
- Wire, Hill Post. "Assam silk weavers clash with police, seven injured – Hill Post". Retrieved 2020-08-10.
- Mar 23, TNN / Updated:; 2012; Ist, 03:28. "2 years after violence, Rani Tea Estate workers rue 'Black Monday' | Guwahati News - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 2020-08-10.CS1 maint: extra punctuation (link)
- Talukdar, Sushanta (2010-03-23). "Boy dies as estate owner opens fire". The Hindu. ISSN 0971-751X. Retrieved 2020-08-10.
- Jan 16, TNN / Updated:; 2014; Ist, 11:02. "National Youth Day: ASACS observes National Youth Day | Guwahati News - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 2020-08-10.CS1 maint: extra punctuation (link)
- "More HIV cases emerge in Assam". The Statesman. 2013-12-01. Retrieved 2020-08-10.
- Järvisalo, J.; Saris, N. E. (1975-09-15). "Action of propranolol on mitochondrial functions--effects on energized ion fluxes in the presence of valinomycin". Biochemical Pharmacology. 24 (18): 1701–1705. doi:10.1016/0006-2952(75)90009-x. ISSN 0006-2952. PMID 13.
- Bhagwat, V. M.; Ramachandran, B. V. (1975-09-15). "Malathion A and B esterases of mouse liver-I". Biochemical Pharmacology. 24 (18): 1713–1717. doi:10.1016/0006-2952(75)90011-8. ISSN 0006-2952. PMID 14.
- "IMG-3422". ImgBB. Retrieved 2020-08-10.
- "Smart Grid". aerc.nic.in. Retrieved 2020-08-10.
This article "Supriya Kumar Roy" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.