|Industry||Retail Beauty & Cosmetics|
Number of locations
Sunnamusk is a British fragrance brand based in London. It was founded in 2009 by five brothers. The company produces Eau de parfum, eau de toilette, scented candles, and perfume oil diffusers. Sunnamusk is best known for its Arabian-inspired luxury fragrances.
Sunnamusk is an international manufacturer and marketer with ten store locations and operations across the globe. The products by this company are available on several online shopping websites such as Amazon.
Sunnamusk was founded in early 2009 by five brothers Kazi Luthfur Rahman, Kazi Shafiqur Rahman, Kazi Abdur Rahman, Kazi Ashiqur Rahman, and Kazi Abidur Rahman. Initially, all of them contributed to the seed funding amounting to £600.00, which was used to acquire a small collection of fragrances from Cairo in Egypt.
The debut collection was selected by the second eldest brother and then head-nose of Sunnamusk Kazi Luthfur Rahman who was studying in Cairo at the time. Sunnamusk was launched in London by Kazi Shafiqur Rahman, who initially began the selling operations in the back of the car boot, along with his younger brother Kazi Abidur Rahman and eldest brother Kazi Abdur Rahman.
Under the leadership of Kazi Shafiqur, Sunnamusk expanded its reach and launched its stores at destination shopping centers like Westfield Stratford. The sales strategy was developed by Kazi Ashiqur Rahman, and soon the company gained recognition for its high-quality fragrances. It even started its multi-site operations in order to reach the international customer base.
In 2018 Kazi Shafiqur stepped down as CEO, and Kazi Abidur Rahman, the youngest brother, became the CEO of the company. Under the leadership of Kazi Abidur Rahman, the company expanded its operations from 4 stores to 10 stores, including the first international site in Oberhausen, Germany.
Sunnamusk offers a vast range of products such as:
- Spray Perfumes
- Premium Fragrances
- Fragrance Oils
- Exclusive Collections (Abid Ambre, Purple Love, Wood De Amber, Victory, and Zeyara)
- Gift Sets
- Home & Beauty products (hand sanitizers, hand moisturizers, candles)
In the media
- "Sunnamusk Perfumes And Colognes". www.fragrantica.com. Retrieved 12 February 2021.
- "RocketReach - Find email, phone, social media for 450M+ professionals". RocketReach. Retrieved 12 February 2021.
- "Amazon.co.uk". www.amazon.co.uk. Retrieved 12 February 2021.
- "Sunnamusk opts for Italian glass by Vetroplas". cosmeticsbusiness.com. Retrieved 12 February 2021.
- "Eid gift ideas for your loved ones". British Muslim Magazine. 17 May 2020. Retrieved 12 February 2021.
- Riley, Ed (13 June 2018). "Self-made businessman wants to launch 'Sharia' airline". Mail Online. Retrieved 12 February 2021.
- "Sunnamusk". www.webpackaging.com. Retrieved 12 February 2021.
- "Sunnamusk - Overview, News & Competitors | ZoomInfo.com". ZoomInfo. Retrieved 12 February 2021.
- Needham, by Lucy (14 June 2018). "'Halal Richard Branson' reveals plans to launch Britain's first 'Sharia' airline". mirror. Retrieved 12 February 2021.