StudentsVille is an accommodation service based in Florence, Italy. that has apartments, and rooms, in every major Italian city. Founded in 2001, as a travel-info blog, it became part of Konnettiamo SRL, a web marketing agency, in 2018.
Born in 2001 it concentrates mainly on the Florentine area, and gives out information regarding the city and how to enjoy it at its best. In 2006 it is considered a valuable internet resource for tourists visiting, by Lonely Planet. It then evolved to become more student friendly, with the influx of international students coming to Italy. With information ranging from culture, where to go out, where to exercise, where to eat, and also the practical information one needs when staying in a country for longer than a tourist visa permits
In 2018, StudentsVille is bought out by Konnettiamo SRL, that revamps the site bringing major focus to cities in Italy like : Milan, Rome, Florence, Bologna, Genoa, Turin, Perugia, Pisa, Siena, Sassari, Padua, Cagliari, Naples, and Venice.
StudentsVille in the media
- Simonis, Damien (2006). Florence. Internet Archive. Footscray, Vic. ; London : Lonely Planet.
- Simonis, Damien (2006). Italy. Internet Archive. Footscray, Vic. ; London : Lonely Planet.
- IDOS, Study and Research Centre (April 2013). "Immigration of international students to Italy" (PDF). EMN National Contact Point for Italy within the European Migration Network.
- man, About the Author / Francois Dufaur François is a simple; Wars, looking for the little pleasures of life Lover of Star; Chocolate, Hot; Logistics, his purpose is to inform customers about all the trends in (2019-07-15). "Preparing your ERASMUS to Italy: Studentsville". Eurosender.com - Blog. Retrieved 2020-04-15.
|first=has generic name (help)
- StudentsVille official website
- StudentsVille on Facebook
- StudentsVille on Twitter
- StudentsVille on Instagram
- StudentsVille on Flickr
- StudentsVille on Pinterest
- StudentsVille on youtube
This article "StudentsVille" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.