|Born||June 21, 1997|
Los Angeles, CA
|Citizenship||United States of America|
|Height||5 ft 11 in (180 cm)|
Steve Haddadin (born June 21, 1997) is an American real estate broker recognized as a leading expert in the luxury real estate market and investment properties. He is the president and founder of King Real Estate Group, a full-service real estate company operating in Orange County.
Haddadin in his diversified career in the real estate industry has gained extensive experience in selling and management of residential and commercial properties. He is regarded for his strides in development in Orange County and Riverside County. He is also an active member of the National Association of Realtors, California Association of Realtors, Pacific West Association of Realtors, Institute of Real Estate Management, and CCIM® Institute.
Haddadin is frequently featured as a subject matter expert on publications such as the US Reporter, Accesswire, San Francisco Post, The Chicago Journal, CEO Weekly, LA Progressive, Influencer Daily, and Yahoo Finance.
Early life and education
Haddadin was born on June 21, 1997, in Los Angeles, California. In 2014, he enrolled in Fullerton College, where he obtained an AA in Economics and a Certificate in Accounting. Simultaneously, Haddadin also studied at California State University, Fullerton where he pursued a bachelor’s degree in Finance. After graduating in 2018, Haddadin did a year-long program at California State University, Los Angeles, and obtained a graduate certificate in real estate.
In 2021, Haddadin enrolled in Capital University Law School and is currently pursuing a Juris Doctor with an emphasis in corporate law.
Haddadin started his career in 2013 as a property manager overlooking the management of retail and office buildings. In 2016, Haddadin became a licensed real estate agent and joined Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices California Properties, a residential real estate firm operating in the Greater Orange County area. He worked for over two years with this firm, gaining experience in residential real estate.
Simultaneously, Haddadin also started a car dealership, Redline Exotic Cars, in 2017, specializing in exotic European cars. In 2018, Haddadin became a property owner in the area with development plans in retail real estate. In 2019, Haddadin became a licensed mortgage loan officer.
Haddadin then became a licensed real estate broker and established King Real Estate Group in 2019, a full-service real estate company operating in Orange County. Also in 2019, Haddadin was appointed to the advisory board of California State University, Fullerton Center for Real Estate. In 2020, Haddadin became the VP of Legislative affairs of IREM Orange County for a one-year term.
Haddadin has been listed as one of the Top 10 in Real Estate by The LA Wire.
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM®), CCIM® Institute
- Certified Property Manager (CPM®), Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
- Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS®), National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource (SFR®), National Association of Realtors (NAR)
Haddadin is passionate about basketball, cars, and traveling. He is fluent in English and Arabic.
Haddadin is an avid steak connoisseur. He established Wagyu Day in the United States on June 21.
- ↑ "Steve Haddadin Helps Clients Achieve Their Real Estate Goals Through Experience, Knowledge, and Passion". www.snntv.com. Retrieved 20 November 2021.
- ↑ "Steve Haddadin - Brea, CA Real Estate Agent | realtor.com®". Realtor.com. Retrieved 20 November 2021.
- ↑ "Steve Haddadin: The Real Estate Prodigy and His Passion to Serve Others". US Reporter. 3 November 2021. Retrieved 20 November 2021.
- ↑ "King Real Estate Group Provides High-Quality Real Estate Services to Its Clients". www.accesswire.com. Retrieved 20 November 2021.
- ↑ Smith, Bryan (3 November 2021). "Steve Haddadin Helps Clients Build Wealth through Real Estate". San Francisco Post. Retrieved 20 November 2021.
- ↑ Strauss, Christian (25 October 2021). "Why Real Estate Is More Than a Career for Steve Haddadin". The Chicago Journal. Retrieved 20 November 2021.
- ↑ "Southern California Real Estate Titan Steve Haddadin Sheds Light on His Career and Plans Moving Forward". CEO Weekly. 25 October 2021. Retrieved 20 November 2021.
- ↑ "Real Estate Expert Turned Law Student Steve Haddadin Reveals Future Plans". LA Progressive. 5 November 2021. Retrieved 20 November 2021.
- ↑ "How Steve Haddadin's Unrivaled Passion Made Him an Authority in Real Estate". Influencer Daily. 8 November 2021. Retrieved 20 November 2021.
- ↑ "King Real Estate Group Provides High-Quality Real Estate Services to Its Clients". finance.yahoo.com. Retrieved 20 November 2021.
- ↑ "Real Estate Center - College of Business and Economics". business.fullerton.edu. Retrieved 20 November 2021.
- ↑ "Top 10 in Real Estate". LA Wire. 29 October 2021. Retrieved 20 November 2021.