StarTimes GO is an African integrated e-shopping platform created by the media group StarTimes.
StarTimes GO operates three retail models (TV shopping, Online shopping and Phone-call shopping) that are integrated into a single platform.
StarTimes GO was launched during the COVID-19 pandemic in Uganda and Kenya as a home shopping service combining a television show, a online shopping platform and a call center service to offer StarTimes subscribers a safe way to do their shopping without having to leave their home.
Quickly, StarTimes GO expanded to neighboring countries and by September 2020 the service was available in 11 sub-Saharan African countries (Uganda, Kenya, South Africa, Zambia, Tanzania, Nigeria, Rwanda Mozambique, Ghana, Côte d'Ivoire and Democratic Republic of the Congo).
On 1st September 2020, StarTimes officially launched the StarTimes GO TV channel as a free-to-air shopping channel in Uganda, Kenya and Nigeria.
The platform currently sells electronic products as well as daily commodities.
Products are introduced through the TV shows and can be ordered through StarTimes online platform and call center.
StarTimes GO channel availability
- "StarTimes launches e-shopping platform". Social TV. 28 April 2020. Retrieved 22 September 2020.
- "StarTimes GO, nouveau service de teleshopping". Happens Africa (in français). 27 April 2020. Retrieved 22 September 2020.
- SSEBWAMI, JAVIRA (31 May 2020). "StarTimes e-shopping platform 'StarTimes Go' is now able to serve entire Africa". PML Daily. Retrieved 22 September 2020.
- "StarTimes launches first pan-African e-shopping TV". The Sun. 11 September 2020. Retrieved 22 September 2020.
- "First Pan-African e-Shopping TV channel, StarTimes GO, launches". Vanguard. 9 September 2020. Retrieved 22 September 2020.
This article "StarTimes GO" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.