|Headquarters||16 E 34th St.
New York, NY 10016,
Splitit is a fintech company headquartered in New York, United States.
Splitit was cofounded in 2012 by Gil Don and Alon Feit. The company was established as a platform for credit card users to arrange installment payments for purchases from retailers. It was listed on the ASX (Australian Securities Exchange) in 2019. The current CEO is Brad Paterson.
Users determine the period of payments, including period of interest free payments, through the Splitit platform. Splitit then charges the user’s credit card monthly according to the agreement. Users utilize their existing credit cards. The company then charges vendors a fee per installment.
- "Splitit: why this payments company is dividing the market". Australian Financial Review. March 14, 2019.
- "Splitit makes a splash in Sydney". November 4, 2019 – via Globes.
- "Subscribe to The Australian | Newspaper home delivery, website, iPad, iPhone & Android apps". www.theaustralian.com.au.
- "Splitit is bringing installment solutions to B2B payments". Business Insider.
- "QuickFee and Splitit partner to expand US market". Australian Financial Review. September 17, 2020.
- Koehn, Emma (January 30, 2019). "Instalment payments here to stay: Splitit chief". The Sydney Morning Herald.