|Industry||Public Relations & Communications|
SourceBottle is an Australian-headquartered online subscription service designed to connect media experts with journalists and bloggers. Launched in 2009, SourceBottle has become one of the leading PR & communications disruptor platforms operating in Australia, the UK, the US, Ireland, Canada, New Zealand and Singapore.
SourceBottle has gained mass recognition in the public relations and media industries for offering a free-of-charge service to help media professionals and bloggers source subject matter experts on relevant subjects, along with case studies for stories.
The origins of SourceBottle came from Rebecca Derrington in 2009. She started this unique company with the goal of creating an online worldwide PR platform that would provide free access to subject matter experts. Since its inception, the platform has served as a bespoke connection platform for journalists, bloggers, and other professionals in the communications industry who frequently seek out subject matter experts, case studies, and stories in response to their 'call out' requests for experts on issues relevant to the stories they are covering.
The company, which began its operations in Australia and New Zealand, has since expanded to include the United States and Canada, the United Kingdom, Ireland, and Singapore being its latest addition. SourceBottle, as of 2022, has a vast inventory of over 50,000 sources and experts subscribed who receive the customized daily emails, each filled with call outs for subject-matter experts.
SourceBottle is a freemium service that allows users to subscribe for both free and premium services. The free service sends out up to two emails per day with call outs to sources who have signed up to the service, allowing them to reply and be quoted in the media.
In the media
- ↑ "The SourceBottle - Overview, News & Competitors | ZoomInfo.com". ZoomInfo. Retrieved 25 February 2022.
- ↑ "Sourcebottle". www.female.com.au. Retrieved 25 February 2022.
- ↑ Tips 2, Dmitry Dragilev In Marketing (26 April 2020). "5 Marketing Hacks On The Cheap To Grow Your Business During a Pandemic". Small Business Trends. Retrieved 25 February 2022.
- ↑ "Free PR with SourceBottle". moneytolove. 17 December 2014. Retrieved 25 February 2022.
- ↑ "Brand Awareness: How Consumer Recognition Leads to Customer Loyalty". Business 2 Community. Retrieved 25 February 2022.
- ↑ "How to track down case studies for your next article | How to succeed in journalism". www.journalism.co.uk. 5 February 2021. Retrieved 25 February 2022.
- ↑ Crawford, Stuart (3 June 2021). "Why SourceBottle Is a Must-Have For MSPs". Ulistic. Retrieved 25 February 2022.
- ↑ Tips 2, Nash Riggins In Marketing (13 July 2016). "Newsjacking: What It is and How to Use It". Small Business Trends. Retrieved 25 February 2022.
- ↑ "HARO Isn't Your Only Tool For Finding Journalist Requests". Business 2 Community. Retrieved 25 February 2022.
- ↑ "9 ways to bolster public relations and media outreach". CIO. Retrieved 25 February 2022.
- ↑ Magazine, Anthill (2 August 2016). "Do not fear competition, embrace it!". anthillonline. Retrieved 25 February 2022.
- ↑ "16 Creative Ways to Get Press Coverage for Your Small Business". AllBusiness.com. 17 October 2019. Retrieved 25 February 2022.