|Born||December 19, 1990|
|Citizenship||United States of America|
|Education||New Hampton High School|
|Years active||2015 - present|
|Known for||CrushN Media|
Simon Tizon (born 19 December 1990) is an Asian-American entrepreneur, celebrity media executive, and social media influencer. He is best known as the founder and CEO of CrushN Media which is a leading advertising and marketing agency. Tizon has collaborated with big names in the influencer marketing industry and is widely recognized for working with celebrities, world-class entrepreneurs, and popular brands.
Tizon is an influential figure in Hollywood and has worked with several high profile clients like pro athletes, actors, bestselling authors, celebrities and more.
Tizon has been featured in several media outlets including NBC, ABC, FOX, Forbes, and Yahoo News. He was also listed as a Top Entrepreneur To Watch In 2020 by Yahoo! Finance.
Early life and education
Tizon was born in Olongapo City. When he was eleven years old, Tizon’s parents got divorced and he grew up with his mother and three brothers. From a young age, Tizon was inclined towards sports. He participated in football and several other athletic games and was offered scholarships from various Division I colleges. When Tizon’s grades degraded by the end of his high school, he enrolled in a community college, but was soon expelled from there and he returned to live with his mother.
Tizon commenced his career when he moved to Minneapolis, MN in 2015. He started working at S.T. Marketing firm and was appointed as a CEO. Tizon worked for over three years with this firm. While working for S.T. Marketing Firm, Tizon also ran CrushN Media, which is a marketing agency founded by Tizon.
Tizon’s company is a digital marketing firm that specializes in search engine optimization (SEO), social media, and public relations. Tizon helps his clients by creating profitable marketing plans to gain online traction. The highlighting feature of his company is that it makes the influences gain massive acceptance and increase their online visibility.
In five years, under the leadership of Tizon, CrushN Media has become one of the leading digital marketing companies. He acts as a bridge between the client, the influencers, and the target audience. Tizon has worked with a wide range of celebrities and helped them with their online and social presence.
Tizon is passionate about boxing and has sparred with several world-class boxers like Lydell Rhodes. In 2017, Tizon was assaulted in Minneapolis which resulted in him losing his left ear.
- ↑ "How Simon Was A Victim In An Assault Losing One Ear To Becoming A Celebrity PR Power Player". Disrupt Magazine. 18 August 2020. Retrieved 26 September 2020.
- ↑ "How Simon A Victim In An Assault Losing One Ear To Becoming A Celebrity PR Power Player". 25HoursNews. Retrieved 26 September 2020.
- ↑ "Simon Tizon, Self-made Celebrity Media Executive - His Greatest Comeback Story". Forbes India. Retrieved 26 September 2020.
- ↑ "L.A's Top Artist/Actor/Model Quiggle Ignacio Teams Up With Celebrity Entrepreneur Simon Tizon to Take on the World | 🛍️ LatestLY". LatestLY. 24 April 2020. Retrieved 26 September 2020.
- ↑ Connect, Brand. "Simon Tizon, self-made celebrity media executive - his greatest comeback story - Brand Connect". QOSHE. Retrieved 26 September 2020.
- ↑ "These Are The Top Entrepreneurs You Can't Miss in 2020 | | IT Business Net". 21 March 2020. Retrieved 26 September 2020.
- ↑ Singla, Saurabh (9 September 2020). "Simon Tizon Is Making A Fashion Statement In Burberry Drip". Time Bulletin. Retrieved 26 September 2020.
- ↑ "Simon Tizon Entrepreneur – X Marketing Pro". Retrieved 26 September 2020.
- ↑ "WHAT IS BEHIND THE TOP ENTREPRENEUR, SIMON TIZON'S SUCCESS". StreetInsider.com. Retrieved 26 September 2020.
- ↑ "How Simon Tizon Is Helping London Influencers Get More Famous". LondonDailyPost.com. 13 August 2020. Retrieved 26 September 2020.
- ↑ "How to Rescue Yourself from Adversity through Resilience with Simon Tizon". News Break. Retrieved 26 September 2020.