Siddhartha Vadlamudi (born 29th March 1991) is an Indian Big Data Specialist, AI researcher, writer, and keynote speaker. He specializes in big data, cloud security, machine learning, and artificial intelligence. He is a highly acclaimed cloud security specialist with substantial experience and has successfully completed numerous projects for IT security and infrastructure.
Vadlamudi has a diverse portfolio of working in different domains such as banking, insurance, search engine, telecommunications, and advertising. He is considered as one of the leading IT experts, who holds several industry-specific certifications. Vadlamudi has also published numerous research papers on the topics of cybersecurity, and technology that have been featured in multiple prolific outlets such as Asian Business Review, Academy of Marketing Journal, Engineering International, American Journal of Trade and Policy, and others. He is also a keynote speaker and is often seen at international conferences and industry events.
Early life and education
Vadlamudi was born in 1991 in a rural part of Andhra Pradesh, India. He grew up in a financially weak family and even suffered the death of his father when he was a year old. When he was three years old, Vadlamudi also contracted a severe kidney infection which led to hospitalization for many months resulting in a perennial weakened immune system. Despite all the odds, he has been dedicated to serving his family and did everything in his power to support his mother and younger brother.
Later, Vadlamudi enrolled in JNTU, Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh, where he pursued a bachelor’s degree in technology. In order to pursue higher education, he moved to the United States, where he attended the University of North Texas, Denton, Texas, pursuing a master’s degree in Computer Engineering. It was during this time that Vadlamudi inclined towards the field of Artificial Intelligence.
Vadlamudi also acquired degrees in several courses through the course of his life including Computer Algorithms, Database Systems, Pattern Recognition, and others.
Vadlamudi started his career in 2015 when he joined Quixey as a software engineer. After working for over a year at this firm, he started working at State Farm as a Hadoop Developer. After a short period of time, Vadlamudi joined the multinational firm - American Express in the same position, where he served for over a year.
In 2017, Vadlamudi joined Comcast as a Senior Hadoop Developer, and within a year, moved to AT&T in the same position, where he served for over a year. In 2019, Vadlamudi began working at Xandr, a marketing and advertising firm based in New York as a software engineer.
Throughout his career, Vadlamudi has offered his expertise as a big data specialist in various sectors including insurance, finance and banking, telecommunications, advertising, and general media, internet, and entertainment. Vadlamudi also serves as a keynote speaker for global events and conferences where he speaks on data, cybersecurity, and technology. He is also a regular contributor to multiple tech magazines.
- Enabling Trustworthiness in Artificial Intelligence - A Detailed Discussion, 2015
- What Impact does Internet of Things have on Project Management in Project based Firms?, 2016
- Stock Market Prediction using Machine Learning: A Systematic Literature Review, 2017
- Agri-Food System and Artificial Intelligence: Reconsidering Imperishability, 2018
- How Artificial Intelligence Improves Agricultural Productivity and Sustainability: A Global Thematic Analysis, 2019
- The Impacts of Machine Learning in Financial Crisis Prediction, 2020
- Rethinking Food Sufficiency with Smart Agriculture using Internet of Things, 2021
- Cryptography in Financial Markets: Potential Channels for Future Financial Stability, 2021
- Internet of Things (IoT) in Agriculture: The Idea of Making the Fields Talk, 2021
- The Economics of Internet of Things: An Information Market System, 2021
Vadlamudi is married to Navya, and has a daughter named Ishika.
- "Siddhartha Vadlamudi". scholar.google.com. Retrieved 31 July 2021.
- "When adversity knocks, respond like Siddhartha Vadlamudi to get on a path to roaring success". www.ktvn.com. Retrieved 31 July 2021.
- "Medium". Medium. Retrieved 31 July 2021.
- "Siddhartha Vadlamudi's on How to Remain Resilient as an Entrepreneur and Be Successful". thriveglobal.com. Retrieved 31 July 2021.
- Pierre, Ryann (6 July 2021). "Getting to Know the Super Success Story of Siddhartha Vadlamudi". New York Weekly. Retrieved 31 July 2021.
- "Resolve Is Everything!". LA Progressive. 8 July 2021. Retrieved 31 July 2021.
- "When adversity knocks, respond like Siddhartha Vadlamudi to get on a path to roaring success". MarketWatch. Retrieved 31 July 2021.
- "News Break: Local News & Breaking News - Find out what's happening in your neighborhood and across the country". News Break. Retrieved 31 July 2021.
- "When adversity knocks, respond like Siddhartha Vadlamudi to get on a path to roaring success. – Vascodagama Online Journal". vascodagamaonlinejournal. Retrieved 31 July 2021.
- Vadlamudi, Siddhartha (13 April 2021). "The Economics of Internet of Things: An Information Market System". Asian Business Review. pp. 35–40. doi:10.18034/abr.v11i1.523. Retrieved 31 July 2021.