Shakeel Ahmed (scientist)
Rajouri, Jammu and Kashmir
|Education||Master’s and Ph.D. degree in Chemistry|
|Alma mater||Jamia Millia Islamia|
Shakeel Ahmed (also known as Shakeel Chaudhary) is an author, academician, researcher, and a teacher who is serving as an assistant professor of chemistry in the Department of Higher Education, Government of Jammu and Kashmir and a resident of village Dhangri of Rajouri District of Jammu and Kashmir. He is a well known researcher listed among top 2% scientists of the world by Stanford University.. Beyond research, he is popular among the students in promoting science in remote areas near LoC.
Shakeel Ahmed was born and raised in a small village Dhangri (Doba) of District Rajouri, Jammu and Kashmir. He has obtained his bachelor’s degree from Government Post Graduate College Rajouri. He obtained a master’s and Ph.D. degree in Chemistry from Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi.
His area of interest includes green materials and bionanocomposites. He has published several research articles and books in the area of polymer nanocomposites and green nanomaterials.
- Advanced Green Materials
- Applications of Advanced Green Materials
- Bionanocomposites in Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine
- Biobased Materials for Food Packaging
- Handbook of Bionanocomposites 
- "31-yr-old in top 2% of world scientists' list teaches kids in remote J&K town | India News - Times of India". The Times of India.
- Life, Kashmir (November 9, 2020). "3 Jammu and Kashmir Researchers Figure In Stanford University's Top 2% Scientists List".
- "Young Rajouri professor figures in Stanford University's top world scientists' list - The News Now". www.thenewsnow.co.in.
- "Stanford Dubs Professor From Small College Near The LoC Among The World's Top 2%". The Better India. November 23, 2020.
- Excelsior, Daily (November 9, 2020). "Dr Shakeel of GDC Mendhar named among top 2 pc Scientists".
- read, <img alt= src='https://static01 thekashmirmonitor net/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/avatar_user_41_1629372715-50x50 jpg' srcset='https://static01 thekashmirmonitor net/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/avatar_user_41_1629372715-100x100 jpg 2x' class='avatar avatar-50 photo' height='50' width='50' />Ishfaq-ul-Hassan·Education·10 months ago·2 min. "Making J&K proud! Young Rajouri professor figures in Stanford University's top world scientists' list - The Kashmir Monitor".
|first=has generic name (help)
- "Pride of Kashmir: Chemistry professor from Poonch Shakeel Ahmad is among top 2% scientists in the world - The Real Kashmir News".
- "Dr Shakeel Ahmed; Ph.D., MRSC (UK)". scholar.google.co.in.
- "Advanced Green Materials | ScienceDirect". www.sciencedirect.com.
- "Applications of Advanced Green Materials - 1st Edition". www.elsevier.com.
- "Bionanocomposites in Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine - 1st Edition". www.elsevier.com.
- "Chitosan: Derivatives, Composites and Applications | Wiley". Wiley.com.
- Ahmed, Shakeel, ed. (September 16, 2018). "Bio-based Materials for Food Packaging: Green and Sustainable Advanced Packaging Materials". Springer Singapore – via www.springer.com.
- "Handbook of Bionanocomposites". Routledge & CRC Press.
This article "Shakeel Ahmed (scientist)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.