|Add a Photo|
|Born||1985 (age 37–38)|
|Alma mater||Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology|
Sejeong Kim (born 1985) is a Korean physicist. She is a lecturer (assistant professor) at the Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering at the University of Melbourne.
Dr Sejeong Kim is a physicist studying nano and quantum photonics and a lecturer at the University of Melbourne. She completed her PhD studies at the Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST) in Aug 2014, where she studied light-matter interaction in nanoscale photonic cavities. She joined the group at the University of Technology Sydney (UTS) where she secured 4-years chancellor’s postdoctoral research fellowship.
- 2020 30 Rising Stars, Optical Society of Korea 
- 2019 Early Career Researcher Excellence Award Finalist, University of Technology Sydney
- 2017 광학 및 양자전자학 신진과학자상, Korean Physical Society 
- 2015 Science Imaging Contest Winner, Korea Basic Science Institute
- 2015 International Year of Light Optical Image Contest 1st prize, Optical Society of Korea
- 2014 20th Samsung Humantech Best Paper Award, Silver medal winner, Samsung Electronics
Please find Dr Kim's scientific publication list in Google Scholar
- Sejeong Kim at University of Technology Sydney
- Sejeong Kim on Facebook
- Sejeong Kim on Twitter
- Sejeong Kim on LinkedIn