|Born||August 6, 2003|
|Years active||2017 - present|
|Known for||Kpossa Beauty|
|Height||171 cm (5 ft 7 in)|
Sarah Kpossa (born 6 August 2003) is a French fashion model, social media influencer, and entrepreneur. She is the founder of Kpossa Beauty and is best known for her Instagram rise. Kpossa has modeled for numerous prolific brands such as Sixth June, Pretty Little Thing, Oh Polly, and Lounge Underwear, to name a few.
Kpossa is considered one of the highly recognized models and has built a vast network of clientele through her social media accounts. Kpossa has been featured in multiple media outlets including, Vents Magazine, Fox News, NBC News, Influencive, London Daily Post, New York Weekly, Disrupt Magazine, Kivo Daily, The American Reporter, Los Angeles Wire, and others.
Early life and education
Kpossa was born on August 6, 2003, in Strasbourg, France, to Asmaa and Chris Kpossa. She is of Moroccan heritage belonging from Central Africa and Reunion Island ancestry. Kpossa grew up with two brothers and a sister named Djason Kpossa, Oussama Benattou, and Alicia Kpossa.
Kpossa, since an early age, was inclined towards playing basketball. She has been playing since the age of 6 under the guidance of her father. Kpossa graduated from High School André Siegfried.
In 2020, Kpossa started working with CHANCE PARIS, a luxury streetwear brand, as a model and social media personality. She was discovered by Steven "Chance" Breter (her present manager) via Instagram. Chance then signed her to his brand - CHANCE PARIS. As of 2021, Kpossa is an ambassador and in a managerial role at this firm. She is also working to build a fashion line collection at CHANCE PARIS.
Since her debut in the industry, Kpossa has worked for several brands, including Pretty Little Thing, Oh Polly, Lounge Underwear, Sixth June, and others. Kpossa, with her work, has managed to acquire over 100,000 followers on Instagram, with whom she interacts on a regular basis.
Kpossa is passionate about playing basketball and aspires to become a professional basketball player in the future. As of 2021, she plays center at her local town of Walbourg.
In the media
- "Sarah Kpossa Growing and Thriving as a Model and Business Woman". www.wdfxfox34.com. Retrieved 27 April 2021.
- "Interview de Sarah Kpossa : mannequin et influenceuse en pleine ascension". Ô Magazine (in français). 20 March 2021. Retrieved 27 April 2021.
- "Going for It: Sarah Kpossa on Empowerment and Dominating the Fashion Industry". LondonDailyPost.com. 1 February 2021. Retrieved 27 April 2021.
- Penske, Tyler (20 February 2021). "A Star Is Born: Sarah Kpossa on Her Social Media and Modelling Rise". Kivo Daily. Retrieved 27 April 2021.
- "Sarah Kpossa Growing and Thriving as a Model and Business Woman". www.wrde.com. Retrieved 27 April 2021.
- "Meet the Gorgeous French Model Sarah Kpossa, Who Has Scaled Astounding Heights of Success in Her Career". Influencive. 28 March 2021. Retrieved 27 April 2021.
- "How Grit and Passion Catapulted 17-Year-Old Sarah Kpossa Towards the Summits of Success". Vents Magazine. 2 February 2021. Retrieved 27 April 2021.
- "Sarah Kpossa on Building Success in the Fashion World From a Young Age". LA Wire. 23 January 2021. Retrieved 27 April 2021.
- "Meet the gorgeous French model Sarah Kpossa, who has scaled astounding heights of success in her career". Disrupt Magazine. 27 March 2021. Retrieved 27 April 2021.
- "Fashion Model, Basketball Player and now an Entrepreneur, Sarah Kpossa has Donned Many Hats Successfully". Influencive. 24 April 2021. Retrieved 27 April 2021.
- "Sarah Kpossa Uses Her Digital Platform to Diversify Her Business Interests and Establish Genuine Connections". The American Reporter. 22 February 2021. Retrieved 27 April 2021.
- "Model Sarah Kpossa Is a Living Embodiment of Success Through Hard Work". Influencer Daily. 23 January 2021. Retrieved 27 April 2021.
- Pierre, Ryann (23 January 2021). "Sarah Kpossa, the Young Go-Getter Determined to Make Waves in the Fashion Industry". New York Weekly. Retrieved 27 April 2021.