Rohit Raj Goyal
Rohit Raj Goyal
|Born||1 October 1982|
|Diya Aur Baati Hum, Jiji Maa, Ishq Subhan Allah|
|Awards||ITA Award,Best Director-Drama|
Rohit Raj Goyal (born 1 October 1982) is an Indian Television director. He made his directorial debut with Diya Aur Baati Hum. Goyal received "ITA Award for Best Director - Drama|ITA Award for Best Director-Drama" for direction in Diya Aur Baati Hum. 
Rohit Raj Goyal was born and raised in Delhi, India. His other works include Jiji Maa and Ishq Subhan Allah. He got married to the actress of his television show Deepika Singh, on 2 May 2014. Goyal met his wife, actress Deepika Singh while working in television serials on set, with whom he had one children, Soham.  
- "Anniversary amid lockdown, a low-key affair for Deepika Singh Goyal and Rohit Raj Goyal".
- "Deepika Singh reveals she had a secret affair with hubby rohit on the sets of diya aur baati hum". The Indian Express.
- "Director Rohit Raj Goyal gets a special surprise on the sets of Jiji Maa".
- "Major fight between creative head Rishi Dwivedi and director Rohit Raj Goyal on the sets of Star Bharat's Jiji Maa". Tellychakkar.com.
- "Deepika Singh and Rohit Raj Goyal to tie the knot on 2 May 2014".
- "Deepika Singh Dancing At Her Devar's Wedding Proves Why Bhabhi's Are The Best".
- "Deepika Singh's Son Soham Visits Father Rohit Raj Goyal On The Sets Of His Show 'Ek Bhram Sarvagun Sampanna'!".
- "Director Rohit Raj Goyal Writes: Experience doesn't count in TV industry".
- "Director 'woes' on the sets of Diya Aur Baati Hum".
This article "Rohit Raj Goyal" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.