|Add a Photo|
Robert Lukins in an Australian writer.
Lukins' debut novel The Everlasting Sunday was shortlisted for the Christina Stead Prize for Fiction and the UTS Glenda Adams New Writing Award in the New South Wales Premier's Literary Awards#:~:text=The Christina Stead Prize is,novelist and short-story writer.|NSW Premier’s Literary Awards 2019 and was longlisted for Voss Literary Prize|The Voss Literary Prize and the The ALS Gold Medal for Literature. In January 2020 he was awarded an Australia Council fellowship. His work has also appeared in Crikey, Overland, The Big Issue, Rolling Stone and Broadsheet.
- The Everlasting Sunday (UQ Press)
- Christina Stead Prize for Fiction, shortlist, 2019
- UTS Glenda Adams New Writing Award, shortlist, 2019
- The Voss Literary Prize, longlist, 2019
- Australian Literature Society (ALS) Gold Medal, longlist, 2019
- The Age/Sydney Morning Herald Best Books of the Year, 2018
- The Australian Book Review Books of the Year, 2018
In the media
- Kembrey, Melanie (2019-02-28). "2019 NSW Premier's Literary Awards shortlist announced". The Sydney Morning Herald. Retrieved 2020-11-10.
- "Long List 2019". the voss literary prize. 2019-10-08. Retrieved 2020-11-10.
- Mem: 9390352. "ALS Gold Medal 2019 longlist announced | Books+Publishing". Retrieved 2020-11-10.
- Mem: 9320744. "Writers awarded OzCo international residencies for 2020–21 | Books+Publishing". Retrieved 2020-11-10.
- "The best books of 2018 ... and a few more as well". The Sydney Morning Herald. 2018-12-07. Retrieved 2020-11-10.
- al, Michelle de Kretser, et. "Books of the Year 2018". www.australianbookreview.com.au. Retrieved 2020-11-10.
This article "Robert Lukins" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.