Ripu Daman Bevli
Ripu Daman Bevli
|Add a Photo|
|Born||November 15, 1987|
New Delhi, India
|Education||B.E. in Electronics|
|Alma mater||Kavikulguru Institute of Technology & Science, Ramtek|
|Known for||Known as the Plogman of India|
|Awards||Title FIT India Ambassador|
Ripu Daman Bevli, born 15 November 1987 is an environmentalist, social activist, marathoner and entrepreneur. He is popularly known as the Plogman of India.. He has been featured in Prime Minister of India Narendra Modi’s Mann Ki Baat programme as a guest. He has been honoured with the Title FIT India Ambassador and has been inducted into the GK books as the Plogging Ambassador of India
Ripu Daman Bevli was born in New Delhi. Staying in Delhi Cantonment with his single mother, he did his schooling at Delhi Area Primary School and then Army Public School, Delhi Cantonment. He is an Engineer by education and completed his B.E. in Electronics from Kavikulguru Institute of Technology & Science, Ramtek (Nagpur District.)
He started out as a Techie with companies like HCL Infosystems, Akamai Technologies before starting Sales for a Startup called PacketZoom. In 2017, he started the "Ploggers of India" movement with a goal to make India Litter Free and quit his corporate life in 2018 to focus on the movement full time. He is a fitness professional associated with brands like Reebok and Fast & Up.
In the latter half of 2019, he ran a campaign ‘Run to Make India Litter Free’ in collaboration with R|Elan where he covered and cleaned up across 50 cities in September and October which became an unprecedented campaign in the world. He has been featured in prestigious lists like ‘25 Best Never Rest Stories’ by Mercedes Benz India and ‘5 Eco-Warriors Conquering Climate Change in India.
- "Meet the Plogman of India". Deccan Chronicle.
- "Meet the Plogman of India". Asianage.
- "Who is popularly known as the Plogman of India". Quora.
- "India's Plogging Ambassador". Fitindia.
- "Ripu Daman Bevli named as Plogging Ambassador of India". Currentaffairs.gktoday.
- "Shri Kiren Rijiju announces Ripu Daman Bevli as Plogging Ambassador of India on 50th Fit India Plogging Run". pib.gov.in.
- "TOP's 5 Eco-Warriors Conquering Climate Change in India". theoxygenproject.
- "Plogging Run to Make Country 'Litter-free' Collects 2.7 Tonnes of Waste, RIL to Recycle Plastic". news18.
- "India's first plogger oragnises 'Run to make India litter free'". ANInews.
- "Modi congratulates India's first plogger Ripu Daman for initiative to make country litter free". ANInews.
- "Best Never Rest". Mercedes Benz.
In the media
- Meet Ripu Daman Bevli Who Made Plogging Popular In India
- Ripu Daman Bevli named as Plogging Ambassador of India
- Ripu Daman Bevli on linkedin
- Ripu Daman Bevli as “Plogging Ambassador of India” on 50th Fit India Plogging Run
- Shri Kiren Rijiju announces Ripu Daman Bevli as Plogging
- Ripu Daman Bevli on twitter
- This 31-year-old will 'plog' across 50 cities - The Hindu
- Ripu Daman Bevli on instagram
- Ripu Daman Bevli on facebook
This article "Ripu Daman Bevli" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.