Richard Driscoll (actor)
|Add a Photo|
|Born||February 23, 1964|
Richard Driscoll is a British actor best known for playing the Rev Alex Healy in EastEnders from 1997 to 1999. . He also played Hector in Nick Love's directorial debut, Goodbye Charlie Bright in 2000. He is not the horror producer/director Richard Driscoll, based in Cornwall, who uses the acting name Steven Craine.
- Eastenders (TV series, 1 episode) (1997-1999) – Reverend Alex Healey
- Soldier, Soldier(TV series, 1 episode) (1991) – Cpl Frank Skinner
- Goodby Charlie Bright (2001)(Film) – Hector
- Capital Punishment (2003) (Film) – Dave West
- The Bill (TV series, 2 episodes) (1995-2001) – Paul Worth/Lewis
- Driscoll, Richard (16 August 2019). "Eastenders Wiki". Eastenders Wiki. Retrieved 16 August 2019. Text " Reverend Alex Healey " ignored (help)
- Driscoll, Richard (16 August 2019). "EASTENDER VICAR RICHARD CONFESSES TO HIS SINFUL PAST". Athlete's Voice. Retrieved 16 August 2019.
This article "Richard Driscoll (actor)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.