|Add a Photo|
|Born||January 7, 1987|
|Known for||Bionic Model|
Rebekah Marine (born Jan 7, 1987), also known as The Bionic Model, is an American model and motivational speaker. She is a congenital amputee.
Marine was born with symbrachydactyly, a congenital condition that left her without a right forearm. She received an academic scholarship to Rowan University, where she graduated with a Bachelors in Marketing. Marine was married in 2018, wearing a unique gold prosthetic.
In 2011, Marine partnered with Touch Bionics to be a spokesperson for the i-limb quantum; a myoelectric prosthetic arm. Since then, she has been referred to by the pseudonym "The Bionic Model".
Marine began modeling when she was 22, after completing her college degree. She was featured in Nordstom's 2015 Anniversary catalog and has walked in the New York Fashion Week on multiple occasions. In 2015, she walked the runway for Indian fashion designer Archana Kochhar. She has also modeled designs by Antonio Urzi.  In 2016, Marine walked in the Runway of Dreams Gala and Fashion Show in New York City, an event meant to raise awareness of the need for adaptive clothing, to showcase new designs from Tommy Hilfiger for people who have disabilities.
When asked about her dreams as a model Marine replied, “Above all, I hope to land on the cover of Vogue one day—that’s my personal goal. And I won’t stop until I get there.”
She has also been featured in TIME, People Magazine, and US Weekly. 
In 2016, Marine became the first solo woman on the cover of Rowan University Magazine.
Marine was featured in season 17 of TLC's show, Say Yes to the Dress, airing in 2019.
- "Official Bionic Model Rebekah Marine Website". Official Bionic Model Rebekah Marine Website. Retrieved 2017-03-26.
- "The Bride With The Golden Arm". Retrieved 15 September 2020.
- "i-limb™ quantum | Touch Bionics". www.touchbionics.com. Retrieved 2017-03-26.
- "Rebekah Marine: Making diversity beautiful". Retrieved 15 September 2020.
- "Model with bionic arm will walk at New York Fashion Week". Retrieved 15 September 2020.
- "Rebekah Marine - Vogue.it". www.vogue.it (in italiano). Retrieved 15 September 2020.
- "Meet the Model With a Bionic Arm That's Walking the Runway at New York Fashion Week". Retrieved 2020-09-14.
- "'Bionic Model' Rebekah Marine fights for fashion diversity, adaptive clothing". Retrieved 2020-09-14.
- "Rowan Magazine". Retrieved 2017-03-26.
- "Model Born Without Forearm Faces Her Fear of Marriage and Stars on Say Yes to the Dress: I 'Learned to Love Myself First'". Retrieved 2020-09-14.
- "Say Yes to the Dress: Bionic Model Rebekah 38 Weeks Pregnant, It's a Boy!". 2paragraphs.com.
- "Find Them on Bumble - The Most Inspiring New Yorkers". Retrieved 2020-09-09.
This article "Rebekah Marine" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.