|Born||April 19, 1994|
|Citizenship||United States of America|
|Alma mater||Florida State University|
|Occupation||Entrepreneur, motivational speaker|
|Years active||2014 - present|
|Organization||Scaling With Systems|
|Known for||Lead generation strategy, virtual assistant outsourcing|
Ravi Abuvala (Born 19 April 1994) is a multi-millionaire entrepreneur and speaker based in USA. He is best known for developing a high ticket lead generation and scalability roadmap, and skilled virtual assistant outsourcing system for businesses, Scaling With Systems.
Ravi Abuvala developed an interest in business in his youth, he founded Scaling With Systems to offer virtual assistant services to American companies at a lower cost.
Early life and education
Abuvala has attended Florida State University. He took and cleared law school admission test, but decided not to attend any law university and focused on entrepreneurship instead.
Ravi Abuvala began his career in January, 2014 as an executive assistant intern in the office of head of external affairs for Florida governor Rick Scott. He was tasked with reaching the offices of Florida state officials, sponsors by drafting and distributing the outreach letters. He was also responsible for proofreading Scott’s speeches. He worked there for 5 months.
Abuvala worked as Social media manager and public relations director for Roux’s 30 which is a popular restaurant at Santa Rosa beach between April, 2014 and January, 2016. He was able to grow the social media following of Roux’s 30 by six times during his stint.
He also interned for 5 months from January 2015 in editorial capacity for a university sponsored social entrepreneurship blog in one of Florida's largest newspapers.
In March, 2016 he launched a lead generation training program, Prospect Social, for real estate agents where he assisted real estate professionals by leveraging targeted social media advertising and using a marketing funnel to generate qualified leads.
Abuvala launched Scaling with Systems in 2019 to help generate qualified leads for businesses and by providing trained virtual assistant staff to interested clients. He also helps businesses automate their marketing and other business processes to save their time.
Podcasts and motivational speaking
- "Ravi Abuvala – Building a 7 Figure Digital Agency". www.kivodaily.com. Retrieved 2020-02-25.
- "Entrepreneur Uses Virtual Assistants to Build His Businesses and Allow Himself More Free Time". finance.yahoo.com. Retrieved 2020-02-25.
- "Business Leaders Spotlight: Ravi Abuvala". WFTX. 2019-04-02. Retrieved 2020-02-25.
- Danes, John (2019-07-10). "Ravi Abuvala – Leveraging Systems to build a 7 Figure Agency". Disrupt Magazine & Podcast. Retrieved 2020-02-25.
- "The Ravi Abuvala Podcast • A podcast on Anchor". Anchor. Retrieved 2020-02-25.
- "Ravi Abuvala: The Power Of Virtual Assistants - Spreading Success". Poddtoppen (in svenska). Retrieved 2020-02-25.
- "Ravi Abuvala: Lead Generation Specialist from The Authors Unite Show". www.stitcher.com. Retrieved 2020-02-25.
- "Spreading Success – Ravi Abuvala: The Power Of Virtual Assistants – 41:10". radiopublic.com. Retrieved 2020-02-25.