Philippe Zittoun is a General Secretary of the International Public Policy Association  and Chair of the IPSA 'Public Policy and Administration' Research Committee . Philippe Zittoun has participated in different editorial boards of international journals  on topics such as Critical Policy Studies; Comparative Policy Analysis, Policy and Society, Governance. He is also the director of the International Review of Public Policy  and teaches regularly in Universities like Sciences Po Grenoble, Sciences Po and has been a visiting professor at the University of Yale  .
Research interests and workshops
Philippe Zittoun focuses on public policy processes with what he calls a pragmatic constructivism approach. He has contributed to found and develop this public policy research field focusing on the understanding of the policymaking process, with specific attention on its political dimension and on the main struggles developed by the stakeholders in the process. Based on qualitative methods, Philippe Zittoun founded his perspective through empirical researches on specific public policies like housing policy, transport policy, environmental policy and political economy. He has also been responsible for different research programs like the European research program on sustainable mobility indicators co-founded by the French National Centre for Scientific Research and the Plan Urbanisme Construction Architecture. Philippe is also responsible for a research program supported by ANR on public policy during the economic crisis of 2007 .
Philippe Zittoun has organized many workshops for conferences like the 5th conference of Interpretative Policy Analyze (IPA) at Science Po Grenoble with Bruno Latour and Vivien Schmidt in 2010. He has launched and organized the 1st International Conference on Public Policy (ICPP)  at Science Po Grenoble; the 2nd ICPP at the Catholic University of Milan in 2015; the 3rd ICPP at the Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy at Singapore in 2017; the 4th ICPP at Concordia University at Montreal in 2019; and the first International Workshops of Public Policy at Pittsburgh University. He has co-founded the International Public Policy Association in 2015 and the International Review of Public Policy in 2019 .
- Course on “Public Policy” at Sciences Po Grenoble
- Course on “Sociology of Organization” at Science Po Grenoble
- Course on “Methods in the social sciences, an initiation through scientific controversies" at ENTPE
- Course on “Sociology, initiation », ENTPE
- Course on "Transport Policy", ENTPE
- Course on “Methods and Research Design on Public Policy”, ENTPE
Philippe Zittoun has published 7 books and many articles in academic journals.
- Zittoun Philippe (ed.) (2008), Les indicateurs pour gouverner : boussoles ou miroirs déformants?, Paris, PUCA, col. « Recherches »
- Zittoun Philippe, Chebbah Laure, Guillalot Elsa, Robert Cécile (2005), Les SDF : vers une politique de l’urgence sociale ? Paris, PUCA col. « Recherches »
- Zittoun Philippe (2001), La politique du logement, 1981-1995, Transformations d’une politique publique controversée, Paris, l’Harmattan, 290 p.
In the media
- "IPPA - Commitees". www.ippapublicpolicy.org. Retrieved 2020-04-06.
- "RC32 - Public Policy and Administration". www.ipsa.org. Retrieved 2020-04-06.
- "Zittoun, Philippe - Persée". www.persee.fr. Retrieved 2020-04-06.
- "International Review of Public Policy". www.openedition.org (in français). Retrieved 2020-04-06.
- "Laboratoire Aménagement Economie Transports - ZITTOUN Philippe". www.laet.science. Retrieved 2020-04-06.
- "Entre ordre et désordre économique, la fabrique d'action publique innovante sous tension". Agence nationale de la recherche (in français). Retrieved 2020-04-06.
- "First International Conference on Public Policy (ICPP)". Pacte, laboratoire de sciences sociales (in français). Retrieved 2020-04-06.
- "The Boards". International Review of Public Policy. 2019-02-15. Retrieved 2020-04-06.
- "Philippe Zittoun". Thesis.fr. Retrieved 2020-04-06.
- "The Politics of the Policy Process - lecture by Philippe Zittoun | Erasmus School of Social and Behavioural Sciences | Erasmus University Rotterdam". www.eur.nl. Retrieved 2020-04-06.
- Further information about The Political Process of Policy Making
- International Public Policy Association
- Committee of the International Public Policy Association
- The Political Process of Policymaking | P. Zittoun
- About Philippe Zittoun - Bristol University Press
This article "Philippe Zittoun" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.