|Born||March 22, 1998|
Nove Zamky, Slovakia
|Years active||2009 - present|
Peter Szabo (born 22 March 1998) is a Hungarian entrepreneur, social media expert and personal development leader. He is the founder of LeadEvo, an international social media marketing agency. Szabo is best known for establishing himself as a personal brand as a leading Facebook Ads™ expert in Central and Eastern Europe.
Szabo is an expert in marketing, sales, and business strategy. Throughout his career, Szabo has worked with 300+ businesses, ranging from start-ups to 8 and 9-figure corporations in a wide variety of industries
He has also gained recognition for teaching memory flipping to his clients and customers, helping them improve their lives by removing psychological blocks and barriers stemming from childhood memories.
Within just 2 years, Szabo’s best-selling Source Hacker program has documented over 2,500 student success stories in various areas of life; ranging from health, wealth to love and happiness.
Szabo is the author of the best-selling book titled The High-Ticket Flood System. He has been featured in several media outlets including Forbes, Entrepreneur, Huffpost, Inc, ABC, CBS, FOX, and others.
Early life and education
Szabo was born on 22 March 1998 in Nove Zamky, Slovakia. While growing up, Szabo’s family faced a financial crisis when his father took out loans and invested all their savings into an MLM company. During this time, Szabo was highly inspired by a movie titled The Secret that made him google “how to make money online” in order to support his family.
Initially, Szabo earned only 3-4 cents a day trying various different strategies to generate income online ranging from freelance work on Fiverr, Upwork, affiliate marketing, email marketing, Facebook to youtube ads, and several other avenues to gain substantial experience as well as generate earnings to support his parents. As Szabo’s income rose over the years, he also dropped out of high school at age 17 and a half to pursue business full time with the promise of making a million dollars by the following year, otherwise going back to school to finish his diploma. Needless to say that never happened as he fulfilled his promise to his mother; earning a million dollars in sales as a 19-year-old teenager.
Szabo started his career when he was 11 years old. Initially, he had to struggle a lot but he had his first major breakthrough when he was 14 years old when he closed $14,000 in product sales within a week.
In 2012 when he established Coaching Mastery, a platform that offered to coach to consultants and helped them become industry experts.
In 2014, Szabo’s Coaching Mastery got rebranded as Clientology.co, where he served for over a year and then in 2015 left to start LeadEvo, a social media marketing agency that helps B2B & B2C businesses gain traction.
This venture was a result of Szabo’s expertise in Facebook and leveraging it to gain traction for his clients. Since its inception, Szabo has helped over 300 businesses both small scale and large scale to generate over $100M for them.
In 2019, Szabo launched a passion project on the side named Source Hacker that later become the #1 personal development program with the most student wins and results documented in just a 2 year period.
Szabo now works with a handful of select clients in his agency and pursues his Source Hacker passion project full-time.
In November 2015, Szabo published a best-selling book titled "The High-Ticket Flood System”, which was launched by Amazon Digital Services LLC. In the initial days of its launch, this book by Szabo became the #1 best-selling book in the country.
Szabo is an avid traveler and has been to multiple places across the globe including the Bahamas, Cayman Islands, Mexico, Texas, Washington, California, Florida, Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Jamaica, Austria, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Japan, Thailand, Indonesia, and others.
He is fluent in English, Hungarian, Slovakian, and Czech.
In the media
- Resnick, Nathan (1 March 2017). "18-Year-Old Peter Szabo: High School Dropout, Digital Marketing Star". Entrepreneur. Retrieved 13 July 2021.
- "How 20-Year-Old Peter Szabo Made Millions With Facebook, Yet Was Truly Unhappy". thriveglobal.com. Retrieved 13 July 2021.
- "How Peter Szabo Beat Poverty at 11 and Became a Teenage Millionaire". Influencive. 10 June 2021. Retrieved 13 July 2021.
- "Peter Szabo". www.egypt-business.com. Retrieved 13 July 2021.
- "High School Dropout Success Story - Peter Szabo". Exodus Wear. 1 May 2017. Retrieved 13 July 2021.
- "Source Hacker Course: an experienced based honest review of the training by Peter Szabo - Thrive4Action". Retrieved 13 July 2021.
- watson, Paul (7 October 2020). "Is The Source Hacker Programme By Peter Szabo A Scam?". iBusiness Angel. Retrieved 13 July 2021.
- "Sven's Review of the Source Hacker System". Sven's Review of the Source Hacker System. Retrieved 13 July 2021.
- FM, Player. "Peter Szabo: How an 18-year-old Slovakian Millionaire Grew His Online Empire". Retrieved 13 July 2021.