Partners Relief and Development
|Motto||Free, full lives for children affected by conflict and oppression|
|Founders||Steve and Oddny Gumaer|
|Type||International Charity: Development and Relief Services|
|Registration no.||EIN: 22-3786806|
|Headquarters||583 Ada Drive Southeast
Suite 101 Ada, MI 49301tel: (909) 748-5810
|Southeast Asia, Middle East|
Partners Relief & Development is an international non-governmental organization serving in Thailand, Bangladesh, Myanmar, Iraq, Syria, and Yemen. Partners Relief & Development provides emergency relief and sustainable solutions.  Partners Relief & Development is a registered charity in Canada, the United Kingdom, Iraq, New Zealand, Norway, Thailand, and the United States.
The Partners Relief & Development website states that the organisation works towards achieving three key initiatives.
- Emergency Relief
- Strengthening Families
- Sustainable Development
Steve and Oddny Gumaer founded Partners Relief & Development in 1994. Steve Gumaer is still the organization's President. He is also involved in operations in the United States and is currently a Board Director.
Emergency Relief - Partners Relief & Development provides temporary and emergency food and shelter for children, families, and communities during times of crisis.
Education - Partners provide funding and resources to repair schools that have been destroyed by ISIS in Syria, and to make classroom education accessible and available to refugee children from Myanmar. 
Healthcare - Partners' health projects aim to improve access to health care, as well to provide basic health education to lower the risk of preventable diseases. This includes rebuilding clinics in the Middle East, supplying medicines to clinics in eastern Myanmar and educating local health workers for patients visits and providing information on health care, maternal health, malaria control, and other vital disease prevention topics.
Community Building - Partners provides partnerships to help communities build up income-generating businesses in Myanmar that support local education, as well as establishing a network of volunteers to help refugees and villages concentrate back on raising their families. This includes providing reproducible training that the volunteers can use. 
Livelihood - Partners aims to improve well-being for families in Myanmar by improving food security, income, health and nutrition. Partners trains villagers to better feed their families through sustainable agriculture practices. Partners Relief & Development also teams up with Days For Girls to produce and distribute reusable feminine hygiene kits that give women the freedom to study and work. Other programs include training women in sewing and weaving to help them towards financial independence.  
Structure and Accountability
Partners Relief & Development has adopted the Principles of Conduct for the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement and NGOs in Disaster Response Programs. Partners Relief & Development has drawn up their own Mission with Integrity statement which sets a standard for common values, principles, and beliefs for all members of the organization. Their website also displays organization policies for whistleblowers, conflicts of interest, records retention, privacy and executive compensation.
This organization has earned Excellence In Giving’s Seal of Transparency for sharing more data about governance, finances, strategy, and impact than the IRS requires. "Partners Relief and Development has submitted 175 data points about operations and performance for donors to review before making an informed giving decision."
- "Partners Relief and Development | Devex". www.devex.com. Retrieved 2020-06-08.
- "Partners Relief and Development – CRED Foundation". Retrieved 2020-06-08.
- "Partners Relief & Development | OnGood". www.ongood.ngo. Retrieved 2020-06-08.
- "Partners Relief & Development Reviews and Ratings | Ada, MI | Donate, Volunteer, Review | GreatNonprofits". greatnonprofits.org. Retrieved 2020-06-08.
- ProPublica, Mike Tigas, Sisi Wei, Ken Schwencke, Brandon Roberts, Alec Glassford. "Partners Relief & Development - Nonprofit Explorer". ProPublica. Retrieved 2020-06-08.
- "Our Work". Partners Relief & Development. Retrieved 2020-06-08.
- "The Founders". Partners Relief & Development. Retrieved 2020-06-08.
- Borger, Julian (2019-11-08). "'Secure the oil': Trump's Syria strategy leaves Pentagon perplexed". The Guardian. ISSN 0261-3077. Retrieved 2020-06-10.
- "CNN.com - Transcripts". edition.cnn.com. Retrieved 2020-06-10.
- "Civilians Flee Turkish Incursion". NPR.org. Retrieved 2020-06-10.
- "The Amar Project: Schools For All". Partners Relief & Development. Retrieved 2020-06-17.
- "Our Work". Partners Relief & Development. Retrieved 2020-06-19.
- "About Us". Partners Relief & Development. Retrieved 2020-06-19.
- "Intertwine". Partners Relief & Development. Retrieved 2020-06-10.
- "Days for Girls International | Turning Periods Into Pathways". Days for Girls International | Turning Periods Into Pathways. Retrieved 2020-06-10.
- "Code of conduct". International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies. Retrieved 2020-06-08.
- "About Us". Partners Relief & Development. Retrieved 2020-06-08.
- "Partners Relief & Development | Evaluated by Excellence in Giving". Excellence in Giving. Retrieved 2020-06-08.
- "Charity Navigator - Rating for Partners Relief and Development". Charity Navigator. Retrieved 2020-06-08.
- "Partners Relief and Development (Accredited Organization Profile) - ECFA.org". www.ecfa.org. Retrieved 2020-06-08.
- Partners Relief and Development Official website
- Partners Relief and Development on Facebook
- Partners Relief and Development on Twitter
- Partners Relief and Development on Instagram
This article "Partners Relief and Development" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.