|Headquarters||Watertown, MA, |
|Products||Engineered T cells|
Pandion Therapeutics is an early-stage biotech company developing engineered T cells for autoimmune diseases. It is currently developing PT101, is a combination of our interleukin-2 mutein effector module with a protein backbone designed to selectively expand regulatory T cells without activating proinflammatory cells. It was founded in 2017 in Watertown, MA.
- Capital, Contributor Renaissance Capital Renaissance. "Autoimmune disease biotech Pandion Therapeutics files for a $75 million IPO". www.nasdaq.com. Retrieved 2020-06-29.
|first=has generic name (help)
- Pandion Therapeutics linkedin page
- Pandion Therapeutics twitter page
- Pandion Therapeutics | Crunchbase
- Pandion Therapeutics Announces Close of $80 Million Series B Financing
- Pandion Therapeutics Announces $58 Million Series A Financing to Advance Tissue-Specific Immune Modulator Drugs for Autoimmune and Inflammatory Diseases
- Pandion Therapeutics | Portfolio | Versant Ventures
- Pandion Therapeutics | FierceBiotech
- Pandion Therapeutics - MassBio
- Pandion Therapeutics - The Pharma Letter
- Working at Pandion Therapeutics | Glassdoor.co.in
This article "Pandion Therapeutics" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.