Péter Török (biologist)
|Born||October 22, 1976|
|Education||PhD in Botany|
|Alma mater||University of Debrecen|
|Awards||Youth Award HAS (2014)|
|Institutions||MTA-DE Lendület Functional and Restoration Ecology Research Group University of Debrecen|
Péter Török (born 22 October 1976) is a Hungarian biologist. He completed his Ph.D. degree in botany from the University of Debrecen, where he is the principal investigator of the MTA-DE Lendület Functional and Restoration Ecology Research Group. Supported jointly by the Hungarian Academy of Sciences (MTA) and the University of Debrecen (DE). He is a founder and the co-president (2019-2021) of the Young Academy of Hungary. In 2016 he was awarded by the title ‘Doctor of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences’. He is a member of the Young Academy of Europe (2017), the council of the International Association for Vegetation Science (IAVS, 2019-) and one of the chairs of its European Dry Grassland working group (2011-). He was a board member in the European Chapter of the Society for Ecological Restoration (SER).
- Dynamical processes in plant communities
- Biodiversity of Palaearctic grasslands
- Grassland restoration and management
- Seed banks and spatial dispersal of vascular plants
- Functional diversity of phytoplankton and benthic diatom communities.
- List of publications at Google scholar
- List of publications at Scopus
- List of publications at Publons
- "MTA-DE Lendület Functional and Restoration Ecology Research Group". Retrieved 2020-07-06.
- "Founding of the Hungarian Young Academy". Retrieved 2020-07-06.
- "MTA doktora címben részesültek (2011-től)". Retrieved 2020-07-06.
- "Péter Török at The Young Academy of Europe". Retrieved 2020-07-06.
- "Eurasian Dry Grassland Group (EDGG)". Retrieved 2020-07-06.
- "European Chapter of the Society for Ecological Restoration Annual Report 2015" (PDF). Retrieved 2020-07-06.
This article "Péter Török (biologist)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.