|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
|Lok Sabha constituency||Bardhaman-Durgapur|
|Vidhan Sabha constituency||Bhatar|
Nityanandapur is a village in Bhatar CD block in Bardhaman Sadar North subdivision of Purba Bardhaman district in the state of West Bengal, India with a total of 1,087 families residing. It is located about 27 kilometres (17 mi) from West Bengal on National Highway towards Purba Bardhaman.
Census 2011 Nityanandapur Village Location Code or Village Code 319828.The village of Nityanandapur is located in the Bhatar tehsil of Burdwan district in West Bengal, India.
At around 27 kilometres (16 mi) from Purba Bardhaman, the journey to Nityanandapur from the town can be made by bus and nerest rail station bhatar.
Population and House Data
|Total No. of Houses||1,087||-||-|
Nearest Rural Hospital at Bhatar (with 60 beds) is the main medical facility in Bhatar CD block. There are primary health centers..
- District Census Handbook. 1985. p. 6.
- "Census Village Code". census.
- "District Census Handbook Barddhaman, Series 20 Part XII A, Census of India 2011" (PDF). Page 637: Map of Bhatar CD Block. Directorate of Census Operations 2011. Retrieved 21 January 2019.
- "2011 Census – Primary Census Abstract Data Tables". West Bengal – District-wise. Registrar General and Census Commissioner, India. Retrieved 26 February 2017.
- "District Statistical Handbook 2014 Bardhaman". Table 2.2. Department of Statistics and Programme Implementation, Government of West Bengal. Archived from the original on 21 January 2019. Retrieved 25 January 2019.
This article "Nityanandapur" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.