The topic of this article may not meet Wikitia's general notability guideline. (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Add a Photo|
Nick Wrenn born in the United Kingdom is a former journalist and former Vice President of digital services for CNN International. Nick Wrenn is working at Facebook as a Head of News Programs for Europe Middle East & Africa.
Nick started his career in 1990 as a newspaper reporter in England for Southern Newspapers. From 1996 to 1997 Nick worked for United Press International as a freelance reporter. In 1997 Nick started working for Reuters as a freelance reporter. Nick joined BBC in 1997 till 2000 as an Assistant Director, Nick was a member of the team that launched and grew the BBC News website. Nick joined CNN in 2003 as a Managing Editor. In 2008 to 2014 he was appointed as a Vice President of CNN International Digital Services. He then joined Facebook in 2014 and currently working there as a Head of News Partnerships program for EMEA.
In the media
- Bowser, Jacquie (2020-09-19). "CNN International promotes Wrenn to VP of digital services". Campaign Live. Retrieved 2020-08-10.
- Kohli-Khandekar, Vanita (2011-04-26). "Q&A: Nick Wrenn, CNN International". Business Standard India. Retrieved 2020-08-10.
- Cellan-Jones, Rory (2018-11-19). "Is Facebook a friend to local journalism?". BBC News. Retrieved 2020-08-10.
- "Facebook to fund trainee local newspaper reporters in Britain". Reuters. 2018-11-19. Retrieved 2020-08-10.
- "Facebook: 'We have a responsibility' to help local news organisations find sustainable business models | Media news". www.journalism.co.uk. 2018-11-22. Retrieved 2020-08-10.
- "Nick Wrenn". Festival Internazionale del Giornalismo. Retrieved 2020-08-10.
- Twitter, Press Gazette (2007-11-26). "CNN picks strategic locations for foreign news boost". Press Gazette. Retrieved 2020-08-10.
- Hill, Adam (2003-11-28). "CNN Gives Wrenn EMEA Role". PR Week. Retrieved 2020-08-10.
- Allan (2014-10-21). "Nick Wrenn parts with CNN". CNN Commentary. Retrieved 2020-08-10.
- Week, Marketing (2008-09-18). "CNN promotes Wrenn to digital vice-president". Marketing Week. Retrieved 2020-08-10.
- "Facebook launches major scheme to help fund local journalism". The Independent. 2018-11-19. Retrieved 2020-08-10.
- Nick Wrenn on Twitter
- Nick Wrenn on Instagram
- Nick Wrenn on Facebook
- Nick Wrenn on linkedin
- Nick Wrenn | WAN-IFRA Events
- Nick Wrenn - International Journalism Festival
- Facebook's head of news partnerships Nick Wrenn on fake news, journalism and live video
- Nick Wrenn | Medium, CNN Journalist | Muck Rack
- Nick Wrenn | GEN Summit 2019