|Years active||1997 - present|
|Known for||Financial planning|
|Height||5 ft 11 in (180 cm)|
Neil Jesani (born 1969 as Nurdin) is an American serial entrepreneur, investor, certified financial planner, and public speaker. Jesani is the founder of BeamaLife Corporation, a leading financial planning firm headquartered in Freehold, NJ. BeamaLife Corporation offers a range of services ranging from financial advisory, financial planning, retirement planning, tax advisory, personal tax planning, wealth management, business taxation, life insurance, and others.
Jesani has over two decade’s experience as a financial planner and has worked for a prolific clientele. He is the author of the best-selling book Win the War for Money and Success. Jesani is also a Forbes Council member.
Jesani has been featured in several media outlets including, The Wall Street Journal, CNN, Inc. Magazine, Forbes, CBS, NBC, Treasury & Risk, and Fox Business.
Early life and education
Jesani was born in 1969 in Gujarat, India. After completing his high school education, Jesani pursued a bachelor’s degree in business administration and a master’s degree in business administration from Gujarat. Later, he got his certification as a financial planner from the American College of Financial Services in 2003.
Jesani started his career in 1997 when he joined CitiBank, a leading financial services firm in Dubai as a senior private banker. Jesani worked for three years with CitiBank and then in 2000 joined the Cowan Financial Group as its managing director. After working for seven years with this group, Jesani decided to embark on his entrepreneurial journey.
In 2007, Jesani founded the BeamaLife Corporation, financial services firm based in Florida. Jesani’s firm specializes in financial planning, tax reduction, investments, and asset allocation.
In 2014, Jesani co-founded PineappleHR, an enterprise-grade HRIS software solution for governments, hospitals, and Mid-sized Businesses. After working for four years for this venture, Jesani sold it in 2018.
Jesani, in 2016, founded a cybersecurity delivery firm called American Tech Pros Inc. After working for two years for this venture, Jesani sold it in 2018.
In 2019, Jesani became the president of Neil Jesani Advisors Inc., a Florida based company.In his diversified career, Jesani has helped more than 3,000 physicians, 1,000 dentists, 600 independent pharmacists from across the country. He has also addressed numerous medical and non-medical national and regional conferences.
Jesani is married and has two children. He is fluent in English, Gujrati and Hindi. Jesani resides in Weston, Florida.
In the media
- "Neil Jesani - Crunchbase Person Profile". Crunchbase. Retrieved 5 February 2021.
- "Neil Jesani, financial planner". Texomashomepage.com. Retrieved 5 February 2021.
- "Neil Jesani - I Will Give Advise on Strategic Financial Planning Expert". Clarity. Retrieved 5 February 2021.
- "amazon". www.amazon.com. Retrieved 5 February 2021.
- "Neil Jesani: 'These are the people that are at war'". C-Suite TV. Retrieved 5 February 2021.
- "Neil Jesani - Forbes Finance Council". Forbes. Retrieved 5 February 2021.
- "New Book Discloses Little-Known Strategies for Reducing Taxes, Doubling Retirement Income, Enhancing Investment Return and Leaving a Meaningful Estate". PRWeb. Retrieved 5 February 2021.
- "New Book Discloses Little-Known Strategies for Reducing Taxes, Doubling Retirement Income, Enhancing Investment Return and Leaving a Meaningful Estate". InsuranceNewsNet. 25 June 2019. Retrieved 5 February 2021.
- "Americans could see an extra $100 per paycheck with a payroll tax cut". wusa9.com. Retrieved 5 February 2021.
- Jackson, Mercedes (20 March 2020). "Financial Expert Predicts Changes to the Economy amid the Coronavirus Pandemic". WSYX. Retrieved 5 February 2021.