The topic of this article may not meet Wikitia's general notability guideline. (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Add a Photo|
|Born||September 13, 1977|
Nathan Godfrey (born 13 September 1977) was a former CEO of the Canterbury Rugby Union in New Zealand and Board of directors|Company Director of 1908 Sports Management Pty Ltd, owner of the Kangaroo Island International.
Godfrey’s sports management career began at University of Otago University, where he studied a double degree in Sports Management and Marketing. In 2012, Godfrey joined the Adelaide Football Club|Adelaide Crows working in the commercial sponsorship and in non-traditional football revenue departments. He relocated to New Zealand in 2015 to take up a role as Head of Commercial at the Wellington Phoenix FC|Wellington Phoenix.
In 2016, Godfrey was successfully appointed CEO of the Canterbury Rugby Union and third person to occupy this position, following in the footsteps of Steve Tew and Hamish Riach. In late 2018 it was announced he was stepping down from his position as Chief Executive Officer of the CRFU to return home to Australia with his family.
- "Canterbury Rugby Football Union CEO Nathan Godfrey shock resignation". Stuff. 2018-09-13. Retrieved 2020-08-02.
- Islander, The (2015-09-03). "Get set for inaugural KI marathon". The Islander. Retrieved 2020-08-02.
- "Run with the coos". The Northern Star – via Pressreader.
- "Wellington Phoenix FC: Flying the Flag for New Zealand Football". The Australian Business Executive. Retrieved 2020-08-02.
- "Wellington Phoenix's Nathan Godfrey joins Canterbury Rugby as new CEO". Stuff. 2016-12-02. Retrieved 2020-08-02.
- "Departing Crusaders CEO Hamish Riach: 'There is no magic drink on a Monday morning'". Stuff. 2018-08-31. Retrieved 2020-08-02.
- Knowler, Richard. "CRFU boss' shock resignation". The Press – via Pressreader.
This article "Nathan Godfrey" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.