|Add a Photo|
|Born||July 8, 1988|
Modesto, California, United States
|Citizenship||United States of America|
|Education||BA in communications and public relations|
|Organization||LN Creative Group|
|Awards||Woman of the Week by Dell Women’s Entrepreneur Network (2020)|
Naly Rice (née Yang; born July 8, 1988) is an American internet entrepreneur, writer and keynote speaker best known as the founder and CEO of LN Creative Group (LNCG).
Rice completed her Bachelor of Arts degree in communications and public relations at the University of North Carolina and studied public communication and branding as an exchange student at the University of Technology Sydney in New South Wales, Australia.
In 2010, Rice started NYPR, a boutique PR company that provides branding and digital development, strategic communications and marketing services to clients in technology, healthcare, nonprofits and associations, and government.
In 2010, she moved to Maryland and joined electric vehicle infrastructure company SemaConnect and was part of the software development team in charge of the design of the UI/UX for one of the first electric vehicle management software systems, SemaCharge.
In 2014, Rice became the Director of Marketing at web hosting company Edge Hosting.
Naly founded Les Naly Creative Group (LNCG) in 2012, an enterprise marketing technology and software company based in Baltimore, Maryland with clients in technology, healthcare, nonprofits and associations, and government.
Writing and speaking career
Rice launched her speaking career at the 2018 Women in Business Conference held for SCORE Southern Maryland on September 15, 2018. She was the Keynote Speaker at the Women to Women 5th Annual Summit in August 8, 2019.  Rice has also spoken at entrepreneurship workshops, webinars, and seminars for SCORE Southern Maryland, an initiative through the U.S. Small Business Administration.
In April 2020, Rice was named as the Woman of the Week by Dell Women’s Entrepreneur Network. 
In the media
- "Why This Entrepreneur Chose Bootstrapping Over VC Funding After Working in Tech". Create + Cultivate. Retrieved 2020-09-15.
- "The Pembroke Undergraduate Research and Creativity Center" (PDF). 16 April 2007.
- Sun, Timothy B. Wheeler, The Baltimore. "Annapolis electric-vehicle charging business grows". baltimoresun.com. Retrieved 2020-09-15.
- Staff, Stephanie Mlot News-Post. "Frederick Community College slated to get two of 55 electric car recharging stations planned for state". The Frederick News-Post. Retrieved 2020-09-15.
- "Electric Vehicle Charging Stations Surge Ahead | NAIOP". www.naiop.org. Retrieved 2020-09-15.
- Tuesday; October 02; 2012. "Anne Arundel County Manufacturer Moves Into Bigger Digs". Bmore. Retrieved 2020-09-15.
- podcasters, Omny Studio is the complete audio management solution for; Stations, Radio. "Refreshing Your Brand in 2020 with Naly Rice - The SmallBizChat Podcast - Omny.fm". omny.fm. Retrieved 2020-09-15.
- Bonk, By Valerie. "8 dance-based workouts to try in Howard County". baltimoresun.com. Retrieved 2020-09-15.
- "Why This Entrepreneur Chose Bootstrapping Over VC Funding After Working in Tech". Create + Cultivate. Retrieved 2020-09-18.
- "5th Annual Women To Women Regional Summit | Southern Maryland Woman Magazine". Retrieved 2020-09-15.
- "Local SCORE chapter celebrates successful year - The Capital". digitaledition.capitalgazette.com. Retrieved 2020-09-20.
- "The DWEN Digest: Volume 1, Issue 3". us16.campaign-archive.com. Retrieved 2020-09-15.
- Naly Rice on Twitter
- Naly Rice on Pinterest
- Naly Rice on linkedin
- Naly Rice - Crunchbase Person Profile
- The SmallBizChat Podcast: Refreshing Your Brand in 2020