The topic of this article may not meet Wikitia's general notability guideline. (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Add a Photo|
Nadim M Nsouli
1969 (age 51–52)
|Organization||Inspired Education Group|
Nadim Nsouli, (born 1969) founded the Inspired Education Group in 2013, a global group of premium schools. Reddam House, South Africa, a co-educational independent school group, became the first member of this group. A series of global acquisitions and new building projects saw the group expand rapidly.
Born in 1969, Nadim M Nsouli is the middle son of Dr Marwan Nsouli and Mrs Ghada Arab. He has two brothers, Samer and Karim, who are both hedge fund managers.
1991, graduated magna cum laude with a Bachelor of Science from Georgetown University.
1994, graduated with a Juris Doctor from New York University School of Law.
1997, MBA with distinction from INSEAD in Fontainebleau.
Nsouli began his career in 1994 as a lawyer at Jones, Day, Reavis & Pogue in New York. Later, he became a member of the Media and Telecommunications investment banking teams first of J.P. Morgan and then of Morgan Stanley in London.
He founded and managed Lago Ventures, a venture capital, before becoming the Head of The Gores Group in London, a special situations private equity fund based primarily in Los Angeles.
Later, he became a Managing Director at Providence Equity Partners, a global private equity firm. Nsouli was a member of Providence's Global Investment Committee and led Providence's Education investment efforts in Europe and the Middle East.
Nsouli is married to Simone and is the proud father of four children; Lyla, Zeyd, Aidan and Liv.
Their eldest daughter died from brain cancer on January 24, 2012. Nadim and Simone set up the Lyla Nsouli Foundation for Children's Brain Cancer Research in her memory.. The organisation provides funding to various cancer research institutes with the aim “to find a cure for Brain Cancer” and “to target the worst form of brain cancer – DIPG”.
Inspired Education Group, head office, 3 Burlington Gardens, London. The group is made up of 64 private schools and boarding schools over five continents, who provide an international education to children from the age of 3 months to 18 years old.
Nadim Nsouli in the media
- "TA Associates invests in schools group Inspired". Retrieved 2020-10-20.
- "Investments : NMN CAP". www.nmncap.com. Retrieved 2020-11-03.
- "EducationInvestor July/August 2020". Issuu. Retrieved 2020-11-03.
- "Home : NMN CAP". www.nmncap.com. Retrieved 2020-10-20.
- "The Gores Group, LLC Completes Acquisition of Avure Technologies and Related Entities from Flow International Corp". www.businesswire.com. 2005-11-02. Retrieved 2020-10-20.
- "Providence's Du Bey, Nsouli Leave as Firm Seeks New Fund". Bloomberg.com. 2013-02-06. Retrieved 2020-10-20.
- "Inspired | Education Portfolio | Global". Oakley Capital Investments. Retrieved 2020-10-20.
- GmbH, finanzen net. "EQT Credit Completes Financing to Leading Premium School Group Inspired | Markets Insider". markets.businessinsider.com. Retrieved 2020-11-03.
- Davies, Anjuli (2019-04-28). "Jet-set private school chain Inspired Education appoints Rothschild to sell stake". The Telegraph. ISSN 0307-1235. Retrieved 2020-11-03.
- "late breaking DIPG research! – Children's Cancer Therapy Development Institute". www.cc-tdi.org. Retrieved 2020-10-20.
- Nagaraja, Surya; Vitanza, Nicholas A.; Woo, Pamelyn J.; Taylor, Kathryn R.; Liu, Fang; Zhang, Lei; Li, Meng; Meng, Wei; Ponnuswami, Anitha; Sun, Wenchao; Ma, Jie; Hulleman, Esther; Swigut, Tomek; Wysocka, Joanna; Tang, Yujie; Monje, Michelle (2017-05-08). "Transcriptional Dependencies in Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma". Cancer Cell. 31 (5): 635–652.e6. doi:10.1016/j.ccell.2017.03.011. ISSN 1535-6108. PMID 28434841.
This article "Nadim Nsouli" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.