|Services||Online trading platform, CFDs, Brokerage firm|
Number of employees
Mitrade is a multiple award-winning global financial derivatives broker specializing in online brokering, foreign exchange (forex), and contracts for differences (CFD). The company was founded in 2011 and is headquartered in Melbourne, Australia with offices all over the globe. Mitrade's trading platform has steadily established a steady base of loyal users, and gained international recognition from the finance industry
The business operates under a joint brand name, Mitrade, through the following companies: Mitrade Global Pty Ltd, authorized and regulated by Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC), Mitrade Holding Ltd, a company authorized and regulated by the Cayman Island Monetary Authority (CIMA) and Mitrade International Ltd, authorized and regulated by Mauritius Financial Services Commission (FSC).
Mitrade was granted its Australian Financial Services License (AFSL 398528) in 2011, and the company underwent a restructuring of its team and resources in 2019. That year, they launched a proprietary trading platform called Mitrade, catering to traders and investors from around the world.. Since then, the company has had a continuous expansion, earning its second license from FSC (GB20025791) in 2020 and subsequently from CIMA (SIB 1612446) in 2021.
Mitrade has amassed over 1,100,000 users in less than two years and is quickly expanding. As of 2022, Mitrade had launched over 100 tradeable products on the market. Mitrade's proprietary platform attempts to make CFD trading as simple as possible, and the platform is also accessible as a mobile app via iOS and Android.
Products and services
Mitrade offers a vast range of products and services, along with market analysis and learning programs that are suitable for all proficiency levels, be it beginner, intermediate or advanced users. Some of the products by Mitrade include:
- Commodities, including Metals, Oil & Gas, Raw Resources
Awards and accolades
- Global Forex Awards named Mitrade the 'Best Forex Fintech Broker Asia' in 2021.
- Best Forex Broker Asia, FxDailyInfo, 2021
- Best News & Analysis Provider, FxDailyInfo, 2021
- Best Mobile Application, World Forex Award, 2021
- The Fastest Growing Broker, World Forex Award, 2021
- Mitrade was also honored by Global Brands Magazine with two global awards for 2021: 'Fastest Growing Forex Fintech Broker' and 'Most Innovative Forex Fintech Broker.'
- Mitrade also won the International Business Magazine Fastest Growing Broker Australia Award for two years in a row in 2019 and 2020.
- Best Forex Broker Asia, Forex Awards, 2020
- Forex Customer Satisfaction & Happiness Australia, Global Banking and Finance, 2020
- Most Innovative Online Broker Australia, Finance Derivative, 2020
- Mitrade also took home the award for 'Best Mobile Trading Platform 2019' at the Forex Awards.
In the media
- "Mitrade Review 2022". www.fxempire.com. Retrieved 24 January 2022.
- "Mitrade". connectonline. Retrieved 24 January 2022.
- "Trading Currencies: Into the Final Straight". yahoo finance. Retrieved 24 January 2022.
- "Staying Ahead of the Pack: Mitrade's CEO Outlines 2019 Strategy". financemagnates. Retrieved 24 January 2022.
- "Mitrade launches proprietary CFD trading platform for global investors". hedgeweek. Retrieved 24 January 2022.
- "Trading Currencies: A Bit of Pop in the Pop-Gun Policy from the RBA". yahoo. Retrieved 24 January 2022.
- "mitrade-launches-self-developed-cfd-120000928". yahoo. Retrieved 24 January 2022.
- "Mitrade Launches New Trading App, Web Trader". financemagnates. Retrieved 24 January 2022.
- "Mitrade Wins Best Forex Fintech Broker Asia 2021 Award". bloomberg. Retrieved 24 January 2022.
- "Holiston Media Reveals the Winners of This Year's Global Forex Awards 2021 - Retail". bloomberg. Retrieved 24 January 2022.
- "Mitrade Wins Fastest Growing Broker Australia 2019 Award". bloomberg. Retrieved 24 January 2022.