Michele Casadei Massari
Michele Casadei Massari
|Born||July 17, 1975|
|Organization||Piccolo Cafe Restaurant|
Michele Casadei Massari (born July 17, 1975) is an Italian chef, restaurateur, and web-influencer, born in Riccione, Italy. He is the founder and executive chef at Piccolo Café Restaurant and Lucciola. He is also an executive chef at Ferrari North America.
Early life and education
Casadei Massari was born in Romagna, Riccione. He spent most of his childhood with his grandfather, who was a traveler and a chef. He was nine years old when he cooked his first dish. He enrolled in a pharmacy course, and after a year, he entered a med-school. During this time, Casadei Massari worked at Sardinia, a holiday restaurant. He dropped out of med-school and moved to New York, in 2009.
Casadei Massari set up a coffee kiosk with his friend Alberto at Union Square in Manhattan, in 2009. On April 1, he opened the first Piccolo Cafe Restaurant. He also started a catering service through this restaurant in 2014.
Based in New York, Casadei Massari established Lucciola, an Italian restaurant, in December, 2017. It is located at 90th Street, Amsterdam Avenue. In 2019, he hosted a cooking show, “This is Italy,” which was held at the headquarters of Urbani Truffles. He was one of the seven guest chefs at the Jova Beach Party, a live entertainment event held in 2019.
As of 2020, Casadei Massari serves as the executive chef at Piccolo Cafe Restaurant, Lucciola, and Ferrari North America. He is also the executive chef for Biografilm Food Academy. He is known as the ‘five ingredients chef’ because he follows a strict rule of using five ingredients in his dishes.
In the media
- "Michele Casadei Massari's showcooking in New York". Panorama (in italiano). 2018-06-29. Retrieved 2020-09-28.
- "FROM GRANDPA'S WOOD-BURNING KITCHEN TO AN EXECUTIVE CHEF IN NEW YORK – JOURNEY OF MICHELE CASADEI MASSARI". Vents Magazine. 2020-06-03. Retrieved 2020-09-28.
- Langton, Michelle (2020-07-28). "An Italian Chef, Michele Casadei Massari, Raising the Standards of the New York's Fine Dining Scene". Bigtime Daily. Retrieved 2020-09-28.
- Nelson, Greg (2020-09-04). "The Man Who Brought Pure Italian Experience to New York in the Form of Food". California Herald. Retrieved 2020-09-28.
- "Biografilm Festival | Biografilm Food Academy". www.biografilm.it. Retrieved 2020-09-28.
- "Jova Beach Party, la tappa di Barletta è sold out". BarlettaViva (in italian). 2019-07-09. Retrieved 2020-09-28.CS1 maint: unrecognized language (link)
- Michele Casadei Massari on Facebook
- Michele Casadei Massari on Instagram
- on 's channelYouTube
- Michele Casadei Massari on Pinterest
- Michele Casadei Massari on Twitter
- Michele Casadei Massari on linkedin
- A Conversation with Michele Casadei Massari: The “Five Ingredients” Chef
- Michele Casadei Massari | Italiany.us
- Michele Casadei Massari: The Best Italian Chef behind Exquisite and Exotic Dishes
- Michele Casadei Massari, Lucciola, New York | ChefsFeed
This article "Michele Casadei Massari" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.