|Add a Photo|
|Born||03 January 1962|
Otolokpo, Delta State, Nigeria
|Other names||Professor Michael Nwokolo|
|Education||Adekunle Ajasin University,|
Obafemi Awolowo Univeristy,
Green Hill University Denmark,
University Of Lagos
|Occupation||Superintendent of Police, Professor|
|Known for||Fingerprint expert, professional graphologist, master numerogist, forensic expert|
|Awards||United Nations Humanitarian Ambassador Peace Award Ghana, |
Security Management Award,
Legendary Award by Africa Legend
Michael Nwokolo (born 03 January 1962) is a Nigerian Professor and retired police officer who served as the Superintendent of Police of the Lagos state Police Command of the Nigerian Police Force. Nwokolo who hails from otolokpo, Delta state is a distinguished academia and super security personnel with multi-faceted professional credentials.
Life and career
Michael Nwokolo who until his retirement was the Head, Latent Finger Unit, Forensic and Crime Data section, Criminal Investigation Department (C.I.D), Lagos. SP Nwokolo is a Fingerprint expert, professional graphologist and master numerogist. He obtained his first bachelor's degree in 2004 from Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba, ondo state where he majored in Public Administration. Nwokolo followed this up with a second Bachelors Degree (Professional use of English) in the prestigious Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife in 2007, where he also obtained a Master's degree in the same discipline in 2009.
Nwokolo's insatiable appetite for educational qualification as an academia led him to the University of Lagos where he bagged his second Master's degree in sociology in 2017. SP Nwokolo bagged a PhD degree in sociology from Green Hills University, Denmark. As a forensic expert, Nwokolo has multiple times offered solutions to Nigeria's multiple security challenges
Social Media Viral Mention
Professor Nwokolo's multiple certifications and claims of being the first and only Nigerian Police officer to attain or appointed as a Professorbecame a viral topic on social media when popular blogger Kayode Ogundamisi shared a picture where Nwokolo flaunted all his certificates and awards. Although social media users had a lot of positive comments with some suggesting that SP Nwokolo should have been the Inspector General of police with his numerous certifications, some bloggers noted that some of his certifications might not be credible after all especially his Professorial attainment.
Fellowship, Honors and Award
Professor Nwokolo has received several awards professional, academic and religious.
- United Nations Humanitarian Ambassador Peace Award Ghana - For Outstanding performance in the Nigerian Police Force
- First Professor in the Nigerian Police Force Award 2015 (Legendary Award) by Africa Legend
- Delta State Icon Merit Award 2016 - For contribution to National security and Public Service
- Award of Distinction, Citizenship and Leadership Training Centre, Jos
- Award of Excellence - Nigerian Institute of Industrial Security
- Security Management Award - Edexcel University, Benin Republic
- ranksng (2014-03-02). "The Official Ranks In The Nigerian Police Force". Ranks NG. Retrieved 2019-11-04.
- "State Criminal Investigation Department (SCID) Lagos Gets New Ultramodern StatementTaking/Interview Room". Nigerian Voice. Retrieved 2019-11-04.
- "Green Hills University". greenhillsedu.eu. Retrieved 2019-11-04.
- "Professional Profile". LinkedIn. Retrieved 2019-11-04.
- Correspondents (2019-07-06). "Forensic expert proffers solution to kidnapping, banditry". Newtelegraph. Retrieved 2019-11-04.
- "Meet Michael Nwokolo, The Most Educated Police DSP With Unbelievable Stack Of Qualifications - Gistmania". www.gistmania.com. 2018-05-22. Retrieved 2019-11-04.
- Nigeria, Information (2018-05-22). "Meet Michael Nwokolo, A Police DSP With Unbelievable Stack Of Qualifications (Photos)". Information Nigeria. Retrieved 2019-11-04.
- Oyedeji, Olanrewaju (2018-05-23). "Meet Nigerian Policeman with a PHD". News Digest. Retrieved 2019-11-04.
- "Nwokolo, Lagos police officer, flaunts certificate of "unaccredited", dubious university". The ICIR. 2018-06-07. Retrieved 2019-11-04.
- "Ex-police officer threatens to sue ICIR over false allegations". The Sun Nigeria. 2019-09-23. Retrieved 2019-11-05.