|Add a Photo|
|Alma mater||Princeton University|
|Employer||University of Adelaide|
|Known for||Known for his work in twistor theory, conformal differential geometry and invariant differential operators|
|Doctoral advisor||Robert C. Gunning|
Michael Eastwood FAA is a mathematician at the University of Adelaide, known for his work in twistor theory, conformal differential geometry and invariant differential operators. In 1976 he received a PhD at Princeton University in several complex variables under Robert C. Gunning. He was a member of the twistor research group of Roger Penrose at the University of Oxford and he coauthored the monograph The Penrose Transform: Its Interaction with Representation Theory with Robert Baston. After moving to South Australia in 1985 he was the 1992 recipient of the Australian Mathematical Society Medal and made a Fellow of the Australian Academy of Science in 2005. 
In the media
- "School of Mathematical Sciences". www.maths.adelaide.edu.au. Retrieved 2020-06-29.
- "Robert C. Gunning's webpage".
- "Aust MS : The Australian Mathematical Society Medal". www.austms.org.au. Retrieved 2020-06-29.
- "Michael Eastwood". www.science.org.au. Retrieved 2020-06-29.
- Michael Eastwood - Inner Traditions
- Professor Michael Eastwood - School of Mathematical Sciences
- Michael Eastwood | Australian Academy of Science
- Michael Eastwood's research works | University of Adelaide
- Michael Eastwood: Books - Amazon.in
- Michael Eastwood - Mathematical Sciences Institute, ANU
This article "Michael Eastwood" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.