Michael Cimino (actor)
|Born||November 10, 1999|
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
Michael Cimino (Born November 10, 1999) is an American actor. He is best known for his role as Bob Palmeri in Annabelle Comes Home and as Victor Salazar in the Hulu series Love, Victor, a spin-off of the 2018 film Love, Simon.
Life and career
Cimino was born and raised in Las Vegas, Nevada, and is of Italian-German and Puerto Rican descent. He took up acting at eight years old after joining an acting group taught by a fellow church member. He enjoys singing and playing guitar, and had his song "Everything I Own" included on the soundtrack for Annabelle Comes Home. In August, 2019 it was announced Cimino would star in the leading role as Victor in the Disney+ series Love, Victor alongside actors Ana Ortiz and James Martinez. The show was later moved to Hulu where it premiered in June 2020. Cimino consulted with his real life gay cousin to ensure the role of Victor would be a relatable and believable character.
|2016||Shangri-La Suite||Young Teijo|
|2019||Annabelle Comes Home||Bob Palmeri|
|2017||Training Day||Young Sadiq||Episode: Tunnel Vision|
|2018||Walk the Prank||Brlayden||Episode: Too Cool For High School|
|2020||Love, Victor||Victor Salazar||Main role|
- America, Good Morning. "'Love, Victor' star Michael Cimino on why he feels 'really honored' to play Victor". Good Morning America. Retrieved 2020-06-27.
- "In 'Love, Victor' an LGBTQ Latino teen in a religious family carves his own path". NBC News.
- Romack, Coco. "How Love, Victor Helped Michael Cimino Find His Political Voice". MTV News.
- Sarner, Lauren (2020-06-24). "'Love, Victor' star Michael Cimino wants to bridge gap between parents and kids". New York Post. Retrieved 2020-06-28.
- Freedman, Adrianna (2020-06-18). "Michael Cimino Was a Horror Movie Star Before 'Love, Victor'". Men's Health. Retrieved 2020-06-27.
- Petski, Denise; Petski, Denise (2019-08-15). "'Love, Simon': Michael Cimino Leads Cast Of Disney+ Series". Deadline. Retrieved 2020-06-27.
- CNN, Review by Brian Lowry. "'Love, Victor' adds new chapter to the coming-out tale in 'Love, Simon'". CNN. Retrieved 2020-06-27.
|last=has generic name (help)
- Otterson, Joe; Otterson, Joe (2020-02-24). "'Love, Simon' Series Moves from Disney Plus to Hulu". Variety. Retrieved 2020-06-28.
- "Michael Cimino Says He Consulted His Gay Cousin About Love, Victor Role: 'It Was Very Special'". PEOPLE.com. Retrieved 2020-06-27.
- Fuentes, Tamara. "Meet the Cast of "Love, Victor" and Their Characters". seventeen. Retrieved 18 June 2020.
This article "Michael Cimino (actor)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.