|Add a Photo|
She studied Fashion Illustration at the Fashion Institute of Technology (FIT) in New York, where she received her Illustration AAS Degree in 2011. She also earned a Bachelor of Commerce Degree from McGill University in Montreal, Canada in 2007.
Morrison illustrates a combination of fashion, travel, beauty, and lifestyle scenes and subjects, rendered in a vibrant and whimsical style.
Morrison’s clients include Tory Burch, DVF, Calvin Klein, Louis Vuitton, ELEMIS, Harper’s Bazaar, Vanity Fair, Condé Nast Traveler'', and The Ritz-Carlton. As part of a collaboration with The Ritz-Carlton in November 2019, Morrison interviewed six-time F1 World Champion Lewis Hamilton at their property in Berlin. She chatted with Hamilton about his interest in travel and fashion, as well as his inspiring approach to career and life. Morrison also partnered with the hotel chain in 2018 to create the new artwork for their Steven Kent wine collection, inspired by four of their California properties, available at their locations worldwide. In 2019, Morrison collaborated with award-winning British beauty brand, ELEMIS, for the ELEMIS x Travel Write Draw Luxury Traveler Collection, where she created illustrations for three bag designs, inspired by her trip to London, for a limited edition travel set for both women and men.
Morrison has been featured in Vogue Japan, The New York Times, Vanity Fair, Harper’s Bazaar, InStyle Magazine, Artful Living, Elle Canada, Tory Daily, Breakfast Television, and Artists & Illustrators among others.
In the media
- Paton, Elizabeth (2016-09-15). "Fashion Returns to the Drawing Board". The New York Times. Retrieved 2020-06-16.
- "Drawn to Bermuda". Condé Nast Traveler. 2015-01-29. Retrieved 2020-06-16.
- "Interview with Fashion Illustrator Meagan Morrison!". Breakfast Television. 2019-10-07. Retrieved 2020-06-16.
- Mau, Dhani (2015-03-30). "How to Make it as a Fashion Illustrator in 2015". Fashionista. Retrieved 2020-06-16.
- "Discovering Berlin with @mercedesamgf1". Instagram. Retrieved 29 June 2020.
- "A Brush With Varietals" (2018-08–08). RitzCarlton.com. Retrieved 29 June 2020.
- "Meet Meagan Morrison". Elemis.com. Retrieved 29 June 2020.
- "A Secret Destination That Inspires Top Creators". Vogue Japan. 2015-06-16. Retrieved 2020-06-16.
- Feldman, Lucy (2015-09-08). "5 Must-Follow Fashion Illustrators on Instagram". Vanity Fair. Retrieved 2020-06-16.
- "Fashion Month's Best Looks Illustrated". Harper's Bazaar. 2015-10-14. Retrieved 2020-06-16.
- Raj, Noora (2014-12-21). "15 Instagrams to Follow that Blend Fashion and Art". InStyle Magazine. Retrieved 2020-06-16.
- Nelson, Katie (2020-04-13). "Illustrator Meagan Morrison's Tips for Releasing Your Inner Artist". Artful Living. Retrieved 2020-06-16.
- Kaur, Wendy (2016-12-21). "How Social Media Sparked a Fashion Illustration Renaissance". Elle Canada. Retrieved 2020-06-16.
- "Getaway Issue: Meet the Illustrator, Meagan Morrison". Tory Daily. 2017-04-26. Retrieved 2020-06-16.
- "How to Share Your Art Online: Fashion Illustration". Artists & Illustrators. 8 June 2018. Retrieved 2020-06-19.
- Meagan Morrison on instagram
- Meagan Morrison on twitter
- Meagan Morrison on tumblr
- Meagan Morrison on instagram
- Welcome to Travel Write Draw by Meagan Morrison
- Meagan Morrison Articles - Conde Nast Traveler
- MEAGAN MORRISON — The Select 7
- Meagan Morrison on linkedin
- Meagan Morrison - Skillshare
- Illustrator Meagan Morrison's Tips for Releasing Your Inner Artist
- Meagan Morrison – Traveling Fashion Illustrator - Carpe Juvenis
- Meagan Morrison | Vanity Fair
- Meagan Morrison - The Fashiongton Post
This article "Meagan Morrison" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.