|Add a Photo|
|Alma mater||Harvard University|
|Title||Chief Market Intelligence Officer & Managing Partner at Point72 Asset Management|
|Board member of||Quantopian, SAY, Domino Data Lab|
Hannah Choi (m. 2006)
Matthew Granade is an American entrepreneur and investor. He currently serves as the Chief Market Intelligence Officer at Point72 Asset Management and as a Managing Partner at Point72 Ventures.
Granade attended The Paideia School in Atlanta Georgia for High School. After High School, Granade attended Harvard University where he was the President of The Harvard Crimson, he graduated cum laude. Granade would go on to attend Harvard Business School, and was a George F. Baker scholar.
Granade then served as Co-Head of Research at Ray Dalio|Ray Dalio's Bridgewater Associates.
Granade is currently the Chief Market Intelligence Officer at Steven A. Cohen|Steve Cohen's Point72 Asset Management. He is also a Managing Partner at Point72 Ventures.
In 2019 Granade and his wife Hannah hosted a lunch fundraiser for Democratic presidential candidate Pete Buttigieg at their home in Greenwich Connecticut. The couple have donated to the campaigns of Zahra Karinshak, Pete Buttigieg and the VoteVets.org|VOTEVETS super-PAC.
- CNBC (2019-09-10). "Matthew Granade, Point72 Chief Market Intelligence Officer". www.cnbc.com. Retrieved 2020-08-22.
- "Matthew Granade". www.mitcnc.org. Retrieved 2020-08-22.
- Granade, Matthew. "Matthew Granade". O’Reilly Media. Retrieved 2020-08-22.
- "Matthew Granade Profile".
- Sullivan, Casey. "A culture clash is holding private equity back from using data to do deals — here's how firms can overcome the human roadblock". Business Insider. Retrieved 2020-09-20.
- Granade, Steven A. Cohen and Matthew W. (2018-08-19). "Opinion | Models Will Run the World". Wall Street Journal. ISSN 0099-9660. Retrieved 2020-09-20.
- "Matthew Granade".
- "AI & Data Science in Trading". AI & Data Science in Trading. Retrieved 2020-08-22.
- "Matthew W. Granade | Writer Page | The Harvard Crimson". www.thecrimson.com. Retrieved 2020-08-22.
- "Matthew Granade – Inside Data Science at Point72 (FM.22)". Ted Seides. 2020-08-02. Retrieved 2020-08-22.
- "Hannah Choi and Matthew Granade". The New York Times. 2006-10-29. ISSN 0362-4331. Retrieved 2020-08-22.
- "MIB: Matthew Granade, Point72 Asset Management". The Big Picture. 2019-03-16. Retrieved 2020-08-22.
- "Systematic or Discretionary: Point72's Granade Says Lines Are Blurring". WatersTechnology.com. 2019-12-09. Retrieved 2020-08-22.
- Hope, Bradley (2015-07-30). "Steven Cohen's Point72 Hires New Head of Data and Analytics". Wall Street Journal. ISSN 0099-9660. Retrieved 2020-09-20.
- Parmar, Hama (September 20, 2019). "Point72 Used Big Data to Short Weight Watchers, Dave & Buster's". Bloomberg.
- Saacks, Bradley. "POWER PLAYERS: Meet the 24 quants driving the future of hedge funds, from well-known billionaire founders to under-the-radar data chiefs". Business Insider. Retrieved 2020-09-20.
- Lavine, Matt (Feb 8, 2019). "You Have to Know Whose Data You're Using". Bloomberg.
- Cox, Jeff (2019-09-19). "These investors are finding 'extraordinarily compelling' opportunities with Big Data". CNBC. Retrieved 2020-09-20.
- GmbH, finanzen net. "Billionaire investor Steve Cohen is reportedly raising money for a new fund designed to invest in private companies | Markets Insider". markets.businessinsider.com. Retrieved 2020-08-22.
- Schatzker, Erik (Oct 30, 2018). "How Point72 Uses Quant Fundamentals in Venture Capital". Bloomberg. Retrieved Sep 20, 2020.
- McEnery, Thornton. "Steve Cohen Is Poaching Talent From The CIA To Set Up Silicon Valley VC Fund, So Satire Is Officially Dead". Dealbreaker. Retrieved 2020-09-20.
- Fortado, Lindsay (Aug 28, 2017). "Hedge funds see a gold rush in data mining". Financial Times. Robin Wigglesworth, Kara Scannell. Retrieved Sep 20, 2020.
- Wigglesworth, Robin (FEBRUARY 11 2020). "Stockpickers turn to big data to arrest decline". Financial Times. Check date values in:
- "Transcript: Matthew Granade, Point72". The Big Picture. 2019-03-17. Retrieved 2020-08-22.
- "Kamala Harris, Pete Buttigieg visiting Greenwich to line campaign coffers". www.msn.com. Retrieved 2020-08-22.
- Borsuk, Ken (2019-09-04). "Buttigieg, Harris heading to Greenwich for campaign fundraisers". GreenwichTime. Retrieved 2020-08-22.
- "Matthew Granade". Revolving Door Project. Retrieved 2020-08-22.
- Allison, Bill (December 13, 2019). "Buttigieg's Bundlers Include Blackstone Vice Chair, Tech Chiefs". Bloomberg. Retrieved Sep 20, 2020.
This article "Matthew Granade" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.