Mata Savinder Hardev
Mata Savinder Hardev
|Add a Photo|
|Born||January 12, 1957|
|Died||August 5, 2018(aged 61)|
|Alma mater||Convent of Jesus and Mary in Waverly,Daulat Ram College in Delhi|
|Occupation||Fifth head of of the Sant Nirankari Mission|
|Organization||Sant Nirankari Mission|
|Spouse(s)||Baba Hardev Singh|
Mata Savinder Hardev was born on January 12, 1957 in Delhi. Her parents were Mr. Manmohan Singh and Mrs. Amrit Kaur. Later she was adopted and brought up by Mr. Gurmukh Singh and Mrs. Madan Kaur at Farrukhabad in Uttar Pradesh.
She did her primary school in Farrukhabad and senior secondary school from the Convent of Jesus and Mary in Waverly, Mussoorie in 1973. For higher education, she attended the Daulat Ram College in Delhi.
She got married to Baba Hardev Singh on November 14, 1975. They had three daughters Samta, Renuka and Sudiksha.
- God-realization is the goal of Human life.
- All human beings are same regardless of caste, color and creed.
- She emphasized on selfless service. She stated that no Service is big or small. Service needs to be rendered without ego and with complete surrender.
- Everybody should be treated with love and humanity.
Social Service and Accolades
Mata Savinder always inspired everybody to be a good citizen and be aware of surroundings to make earth a better place to live. On June 5, 2009, the International Environment Day, she led a special cleanliness drive in Mussoorie when cleaning staff of the Mussoorie Coorporation was on strike.
She regularly visited the Tihar Jail in Delhi and distributed gifts to women and children, motivating them to become self-confident, positive and empowered. On October 26, 2014, She also participated with thousands of men and women in the Run for Oneness from National Stadium to Connaught Place in Delhi to stress the importance of unity in the society.
The Universal Peace Federation, North America and the Inter-religious and International Federation acknowledged her as Ambassador for World Peace. The Life Chiropractic College West honored her and the Sant Nirankari Mission, with the President’s most prestigious and highest honor, the ‘Service to Humanity Award’, for 2017, for the unmatched efforts made by her and Baba Hardev Singh for the betterment of humanity. She also received supreme spiritual icon award in 2018 by the Global Order of Dignitaries and Philanthropists (G.O.D.) Awards.
- "Satguru Mata Savinder Hardev Ji – Her Life and Legacy". Conscious Life News. 2020-02-27. Retrieved 2020-09-05.
- James, Aadam (2020-01-26). "Satguru Mata Savinder Hardev Ji: Ambassador For Peace". Incredible Planet. Retrieved 2020-09-05.
- "Satguru Mata Savinder Hardev Ji (A Life of Service and Spirituality)". vizaca. 2020-03-28. Retrieved 2020-09-05.
- World, Religion (2018-08-06). "Mata Savinder Hardevji merges into Nirankar". Religion World. Retrieved 2020-09-05.
- "Satguru Mata Savinder Hardev Ji Maharaj inaugurates preparations for 69th Annual Nirankari Sant Samagam". NewZNew. 2016-10-17. Retrieved 2020-09-05.
- Reporter, Staff (2014-10-27). "Run for oneness draws 17,000 participants in New Delhi". The Hindu. ISSN 0971-751X. Retrieved 2020-09-05.
- "Service to Humanity".
- "The 2018 Supreme Spiritual Icon Award Goes to Her Holiness Satguru Mata Savinder Hardev Singh Ji". G.O.D. AWARDS. Retrieved 2020-09-05.
- "Rev Mata Savinder Hardev Ji Maharaj Of Sant Nirankari Mission Dies". https://www.outlookindia.com/. Retrieved 2020-09-05. External link in
This article "Mata Savinder Hardev" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.