Mary Agnes Krell
Mary Agnes Krell
|Add a Photo|
|Known for||Director of the Grand Northern Ukulele Festival|
Mary Agnes Krell is a Professor of Creative Media at the University of Sussex and the Director of the Grand Northern Ukulele Festival. She was an Associate Member of Forced Entertainment. During that time, she contributed to performances (The Voices and Instructions for Forgetting) and was a Digital Author. Among digital projects she created with Forced Entertainment were, 'Imaginary Evidence' and 'Investigating Imaginary Evidence'. She has also created digital media projects that have been shown around the world including an interactive project with the Lee Miller Archives (Traces of Lee Miller) and a publication/exhibition with artist Palmarin Merges (Some Assembly) among others.
Her voluntary work as Director of Grand Northern Ukulele Festival (GNUF) has won major awards including the Epic Award for England from Voluntary Arts, the Queen's Award for Voluntary Service and the UKE Magazine Award for Best Ukulele Festival.
- "Mary Krell Profile". Sussex University. Archived from the original on 30 August 2020. Retrieved 30 August 2020.
- "Grand Northern Ukulele Festival Team Members". Grand Northern Ukulele Festival. Retrieved 30 August 2020.
- "Forced Entertainment - The Voices". Forced Entertainment: The Voices. Retrieved 30 August 2020.
- "Vectors Journal - Investigating Imaginary Evidence". Vectors Journal. USC. Retrieved 30 August 2020.
- "Traces of Lee Miller on Amazon". Traces of Lee Miller. Amazon. Retrieved 30 August 2020.
- "Some Assembly". Palmarin Merges. Retrieved 30 August 2020.
- "Epic Award for England goes to Huddersfield Based Grand Northern Ukulele Festival". Association of Festival Organisers. Retrieved 30 August 2020.
- "Got A Ukulele - GNUF Scoops Queen's Award". Got A Ukulele. Retrieved 30 August 2020.
- "UKE Magazine Awards - The Winners". Uke Magazine. World of Ukes. Retrieved 30 August 2020.
- "Fusion Bags". Fusion Bags. Fusion Bags. Retrieved 30 August 2020.
- "Fusion Interview With Mary Agnes Krell". YouTube - Fusion Interview with Mary Agnes Krell. Fusion Bags. Retrieved 30 August 2020.
- Official website
- Mary Agnes Krell on Facebook
- Mary Agnes Krell on Instagram
- Mary Agnes Krell on LinkedIn
This article "Mary Agnes Krell" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.