Love Sweat Fitness
|Headquarters||San Juan Capistrano, |
United States of America
|Services||Nutrition plan and fitness method|
Katie is a certified personal trainer and help women transform their lives. She began to create workouts on Instagram and Youtube and later established it into a brand and launched an app.
The brands channel on YouTube has over 630,000 subscribers and provides at-home workouts and healthy lifestyle videos.
Business Insider reported that the brand experienced a surge in sales of direct-to-consumer workout services this month in response to the coronavirus pandemic as more people seek at-home workout alternatives.
In the media
- Seeds, Dr William (2019-11-08). "10 Women Wellness Entrepreneurs Share Small Lifestyle Tweaks That Can Make Big Changes To How You Feel". Entrepreneur. Retrieved 2020-06-20.
- Harvey-Jenner, Catriona (2017-11-07). "Fitness blogger shares what happened to her body when she finally stopped yo-yo dieting". Cosmopolitan. Retrieved 2020-06-20.
- Khalladi, Miriam; Women, ContributorFounder of Real Talk Real (2017-01-22). "Katie Dunlop: "For Me, The Biggest Stumbling Block Was My Past Insecurity"". HuffPost. Retrieved 2020-07-04.
- Brodsky, Samantha (2019-12-06). ""Sleigh the Holiday" Is Just Like It Sounds: Structured Workouts For the Busiest Time of Year". POPSUGAR Fitness. Retrieved 2020-07-04.
- "Take a Quick Break for This 10-Minute Core Workout from Katie Dunlop". Shape. Retrieved 2020-07-08.
- Corbin, Lori (2017-08-18). "Fitness pro Katie Dunlop has the moves for all ages, small spaces". ABC7 Los Angeles. Retrieved 2020-07-05.
- "Here's How Instagram Fitness Star Katie Dunlop Finally Quit Yo-Yo Dieting—and Totally Transformed Her Body". Health.com. Retrieved 2020-07-08.
- Media 5, Alex Yong In Social (2019-01-14). "Is Your Social Media In Top Shape? Lessons From Love Sweat Fitness". Small Business Trends. Retrieved 2020-07-10.
- "We found 8 fitness gurus who will help you get back on track — for free". Los Angeles Times. 2018-01-27. Retrieved 2020-07-10.
- Perelli, Amanda. "Fitness influencers have seen a surge in sales of direct-to-consumer workout services, as brand deals slump amid the coronavirus pandemic". Business Insider. Retrieved 2020-07-10.
- Love Sweat Fitness on Facebook
- Love Sweat Fitness on Instagram
- on 's channelYouTube
- Love Sweat Fitness on Pinterest
- Love Sweat Fitness on Twitter
- Love Sweat Fitness: Workouts for Women & Fitness - Apps on google play
- Love Sweat Fitness LinkedIn page
- Love Sweat Fitness's Amazon Page - Amazon.com
- Love Sweat Fitness: Workouts on the App Store
- Love Sweat Fitness on Spotify
This article "Love Sweat Fitness" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.