Khaing Khaing Leh
Khaing Khaing Leh
|Add a Photo|
|Born||July 14, 1980|
Tha Htone, Mon, Myanmar
|Alma mater||University of Yangon|
|Political party||National League for Democracy(NLD)|
|Parent(s)||U Hla Mying, Daw Aye Aye Yee|
Burmese:ခိုင်ခိုင်လဲ့; MLCTS= hkuiang hkuiang lai
Khaing Khaing Leh (born July 14, 1980) is a Burmese politican, lawyer, journalist and philanthropist. Originally an advocate, Khaing Khaing Leh was a partner in 'Leo Myanmar Lawfirm' during 2006-2007. In 2010-2011, she became a named-partner in "Panglong Professional Legal Solution". Leh became supreme court advocate in 2011.
Leh was born and raised in Tha Htone by parents U Hla Mying and Daw Aye Aye Yee. She is Pa Oh -Bamar by race.
Leh was one of the editors of 'The Legal Affairs Magazine' in 2012 as part of her journey in the journalism.
As a philantropist, Leh was particularily active in helping ethnic minorities. She erected 'Peace Team' in 2014 to help minors of civil war internally displaced persons,in Kachin State. 'Peace Team' is a NGO to help mental health conditions of minors in Maing Ja Yang, In Kaung Pa , Internally Displaced Person Camps(IDP Camps). She also worked as probono lawyer.
- Mon, Su (October 15, 2019). "အမျိုးသမီးရေး စွမ်းဆောင်သူ မွန်ပြည်နယ်လွှတ်တော်ကိုယ်စားလှယ် မခိုင်ခိုင်လဲ့". VOA. Archived from the original on June 18, 2020. Retrieved June 18, 2020.
- "ကလေးတွေရဲ့ လိင်ပိုင်းဆိုင်ရာပညာပေးလုပ်ငန်းတွေကို ကျယ်ကျယ်ပြန့်ပြန့်လုပ်ဆောင်မယ်" [Adopting more Sexuality Education Activities for Children and Adolescents]. DVB TVnews (in MYanmar). July 9, 2019.CS1 maint: unrecognized language (link)
- "အမျိုးသမီးနှင့်ကလေးသူငယ်အခွင့်အရေးဆိုင်ရာကော်မတီ" [Women's and Children's Rights Committee]. MonHlutTaw (in MYanmar). October 15, 2019. Archived from the original on July 4, 2019. Retrieved June 18, 2020.CS1 maint: unrecognized language (link)
- Khaing Khaing Leh on facebook
- Proposal to Control Opium from the Golden Triangle
- No Development Without Rule of Law, Mon State MP Says
- Some resorts operating in Mon State without a license | Burma
This article "Khaing Khaing Leh" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.