Khadija El Kamouny
The topic of this article may not meet Wikitia's general notability guideline. (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Khadija El Kamouny
|Born||March 1, 1989|
Sidi Bennour, Morocco
|Fields||Electrical Science and Engineering|
Khadija El Kamouny (born 01 March 1989) is a Moroccan engineer and physicist at the MAScIR Foundation. She was nominated by the king Mohammed VI of Morocco to be one of the 35 members of the Special Commission of the Development Model.
Early life and education
Khadija grew up in the rural commune of Kridid in Sidi Bennour province. She chose for Electrical Science and Technology as a high school course, and obtained her Bac degree in Electrical Engineering. She then completed two years of preparatory classes. In 2013, she graduated as a state engineer in electrical engineering. Recently, she started a master's degree course in Data Science at Mohammed V University in Rabat.
She was a member of the organizing committee of 2019 7th International Renewable and Sustainable Energy Conference (IRSEC).
During COVID 19 Pandemic, Khadija suggested the creation of a mobile app, E-Tanaqol, to facilitate flow of legal documents.
She won the first prize of the International Renewable Energy Conference, CIER14, in Monastir, Tunisia. She also led the project "Developing a Solar Kit to Electrify Isolated Sites" for the people of sub-Saharan Africa in particular, and was a finalist in the IPA "Innovation Price for Africa" competition. In 2016, she received a success story prize from Zakoura Foundation.
Her last honour was her gold medal, won at iCAN2016, an international competition for invention and innovation held in Toronto, Canada.
- abweb.biz. "CSMD". www.csmd.ma (in العربية). Retrieved 2020-09-18.
- "Qui sont les femmes de la commission spéciale sur le modèle de développement ?". 2M (in français). Retrieved 2020-09-19.
- "Khadija El Kamouny, une fierté de l'éducation non formelle". LesEco.ma (in français). 2016-09-15. Retrieved 2020-09-18.
- "Khadija El Kamouny, l'ingénieure qui court-circuite les codes". Telquel.ma (in français). Retrieved 2020-09-18.
- lobservateurdumaroc.info. "Reportage – Green Park Energy : Deux jeunes chercheuses présentent leurs inovations" (in العربية). Retrieved 2020-09-20.
- "MICRO ONDULATEUR" (PDF). OMPIC.
- "Organization committee". 2019 7th International Renewable and Sustainable Energy Conference (IRSEC): 1–1. November 2019. doi:10.1109/IRSEC48032.2019.9078179.
- ""E-TANAQOL", l'application mobile au service du Mkadem". femmesdumaroc (in français). Retrieved 2020-09-19.
- "Fondation Zakoura le devoir d'agir". www.fondationzakoura.org. Retrieved 2020-09-19.
- "Fondation Zakoura : Une success story marocaine". L'Economiste (in français). 2016-09-06. Retrieved 2020-09-19.
- "Nestlé Maroc célèbre le parcours de Khadija El Kamouny et Halim Eddahbi". Consonews – Premier site consommation au Maroc (in français). Retrieved 2020-09-18.
This article "Khadija El Kamouny" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.