Kelly A. Daoud
Miami Beach, Florida
|Other names||Kelly Hyman|
|Citizenship||United States of America|
|Years active||1980 - present|
|Known for||Author of the Book, Top Ten Reasons to Dump Trump in 2020|
|Home town||New York City and Southern California|
|Height||5 ft 9 in (175 cm)|
|Spouse(s)||Paul G. Hyman, Jr. (m. 2012)|
|Children||Kaylee and Zachery (step)|
Kelly A. Hyman (born Miami Beach, FL) also known as Kelly Mohre, is an Australian-American attorney, media commentator, attorney, author, television legal analyst, and political commentator. During her career, Kelly Hyman is the former President of the Federal Bar Association, Palm Beach Chapter. She started her career as an actress and model in the 80's, she has several female leads in television shows and was a popular face in the advertisements of several brands. Kelly Hyman earned a nomination for "Exceptional Performance by a Young Actress in a Daytime Series" at the 8th Youth in Film Awards in 1986 for her performance in the soap opera” The Young and the Restless.” Kelly Hyman has appeared in high tier media outlets including Fox & Friends First, Fox News’ The Ingraham Angle, and ABC’s America This Week. She has also appeared numerous times on CourtTV and Law & Crime.
Kelly Hyman was born in Miami Beach, Florida. She was raised by a single mother, who was a struggling tennis pro. When Kelly was five years old, her mother was teaching Charleton Heston tennis lessons and asked him if he could get Kelly Hyman an agent so that she could provide financial help to her mom. She was raised in Southern California and New York City.
As a professional actress, Kelly Hyman appeared in numerous television shows, commercials, and Off-Broadway plays". Her most notables works include appearances on the John Astin's TV pilot "Getting There" (1980), on Charles Matthau's comedy film Doin' Time on Planet Earth (1988) and on the soap opera The Young and the Restless (1986), for which she was nominated for a Young Artist Award in 1986 in the category of "Exceptional Performance by a Young Actress in a Daytime Series." Kelly Hyman is a member of SAG-AFTRA.
While still working in the entertainment industry, Kelly Hyman received a B.A. in Communication at the University of California, Los Angeles in 1998. In 2000, she earned a Master of Arts in Communication at Barry University and in 2003, she was awarded a Juris Doctor for the Fredric G. Levin College of Law at the University of Florida. While in college, she served as a White House Intern with the Office of Presidential Inquiries. Throughout her legal career, Hyman worked for law firms such as Kozyak, Tropin & Throckmorton Law Firm, and Searcy Denney Scarola Barnhart & Shipley, PA. She also served as a law clerk for the former U.S. District Court Judge Brian Sandoval, for the United States Bankruptcy Judge Robert Mark and for the Judge Wendell Graham for the Eleventh Judicial Circuit Court. In 2017, Kelly Hyman was elected President of the Federal Bar Association in Palm Beach County, Florida. Kelly Hyman is a former board member of Dress For Success, Palm Beach Chapter.
Kelly Hyman is a member of the Colorado Bar, D.C. Bar, the Florida Bar and the New York Bar.
|1980||The Young and the Restless characters|
|1988||Doin' Time on Planet Earth|
|2019||Fox and Friends First|
|2020||Fox and Friends First|
Awards and recognition
- Kelly Hyman was nominated for Young Artist Award for her Exceptional Performance by a Young Actor in a Daytime Series in 1986.
- Kelly Hyman was invited as Guest Speaker at Kentucky Women’s Trial Attorneys Retreat.
- Kelly Hyman has received an AV Preeminent rating from Martindale-Hubbell.
Since July 1, 2012, she has been married to Judge Paul G. Hyman, Jr.
- Hyman, Kelly (2019-11-19). The Top Ten Reasons to Dump Trump in 2020. Strauss Consultants. ISBN 978-1-948181-82-2.
In the media
- "Kelly Hyman Launches Personal Law Firm: The Hyman Law Firm, P.A." finance.yahoo.com. Retrieved 2020-05-20.
- "Kelly Hyman Named a Top Lawyer by Marquis Who's Who". finance.yahoo.com. Retrieved 2020-05-20.
- Bobrow, Warren. "An Interview With Kelly Hyman: From Actor To Attorney With Tact". Forbes. Retrieved 2020-05-20.
- "MLB reverses ticket policy, clearing way for teams to offer refunds to fans". Los Angeles Times. 2020-04-28. Retrieved 2020-05-20.
- "Kelly Hyman to Speak at 2019 Alliance of Women Trial Lawyers Annual Conference". finance.yahoo.com. Retrieved 2020-05-20.
- Calicchio, Dom (2019-06-21). "Give illegal immigrants a 10-year visa 'immediately,' 2020 Dem Hickenlooper says: report". Fox News. Retrieved 2020-05-20.
- "Sen. Rand Paul on the misconceptions of socialism". Fox News. 2020-01-05. Retrieved 2020-05-20.
- Chan, Goldie. "3 Ways To Rebrand With A Strong Communication Strategy". Forbes. Retrieved 2020-05-20.
- "Media Commentator Kelly Hyman Appears on Leading Britain's Conversation - Press Release - Digital Journal". www.digitaljournal.com. Retrieved 2020-05-20.
- Group, Sinclair Broadcast (2020-05-12). "'America This Week': Collins on 'Obamagate,' Dallas salon owner explains her arrest". WCYB. Retrieved 2020-05-20.
- "Kelly Hyman, Attorney & Speaker, Has Achieved the Highest Possible Rating From Martindale-Hubbell(R)". finance.yahoo.com. Retrieved 2020-05-20.
- "Former Actress and Model, Attorney Kelly Hyman Elected President of Federal Bar Association, Palm Beach Chapter". PRWeb. Retrieved 2020-05-20.
- "Kelly Hyman Explains Mass Tort Litigation". finance.yahoo.com. Retrieved 2020-05-20.
- "Are Democrats in danger of losing American's trust over baseless accusations?". news.yahoo.com. Retrieved 2020-05-20.
- "Is Brad Pitt to Blame for the Defective Homes in NOLA's Lower Ninth Ward?". Observer. 2019-02-20. Retrieved 2020-05-20.
- "Videos". FOX 5 DC. Retrieved 2020-05-20.
- "Legal Analyst Kelly Hyman Confirmed as a Guest Speaker at Kentucky Women's Trial Attorneys Retreat". AP NEWS. 2019-03-04. Retrieved 2020-05-20.