Keith C. Clarke
The topic of this article may not meet Wikitia's general notability guideline.
Keith C. Clarke
|Add a Photo|
|Occupation||Professor of Analytical Cartography and Modelling|
|Awards||Carolyn Merry Mentoring Award|
Keith C. Clarke is a Professor of Analytical Cartography and Modelling, Department of Geography, the University of California, Santa Barbara, U.S.
He is a Fellow of the American Association For the Advancement of Science and his research area is Cartography and Geographic Information Science.
Professor Clarke research on dynamic simulation models, spatial analysis and analytical cartography produced world leading and highly cited, research. Key books include: Maps and Web Mapping, Getting Started with GIS, and Analytical and Computer Cartography. Clarke is credited for producing one of the most used operational urban computer models (SLEUTH). SLEUTH is a CA - cellular automaton, calibrated with Markov Chain Monte Carlo - stochastic modelling, and recently includes GA - Genetic Algorithm calibration.
- Middlesex Polytechnic, London, England, B.A., Honors in Geography and Economics, 1977
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, M.A., 1979
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, Ph.D., Geography (Analytical Cartography), 1982
- "PersonalWebKit.com Web Site". www.geog.ucsb.edu. Retrieved 2020-07-09.
- "Elected Fellows". American Association for the Advancement of Science. Retrieved 2020-07-09.
- "Keith C. Clarke - Google Scholar". scholar.google.co.uk. Retrieved 2020-07-09.
- Clarke, Keith C. (2014-07-31). Maps & Web Mapping. Pearson Education. ISBN 978-0-321-96145-7.
- "Getting Started with Geographic Information Systems, 5th Edition". www.pearson.com. Retrieved 2020-07-12.
- Clarke, Keith C. (1990). Analytical and Computer Cartography. Prentice Hall. ISBN 978-0-13-033481-7.
- "Altmetric – A self-modifying cellular automaton model of historical urbanization in the San Francisco Bay area". www.altmetric.com. Retrieved 2020-07-09.
- "Keith CLARKE | PhD University of Michigan, 1982 | University of California, Santa Barbara, CA | UCSB | Department of Geography". ResearchGate. Retrieved 2020-07-09.
This article "Keith C. Clarke" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.