|Add a Photo|
|Birth name||Keethan Sivananthan|
|Born||12 Feb, 1995 (Age 25)|
Chennai, Tamil Nadu
|Years active||2017 - present|
|Add a Photo|
Keethan Sivananthan (born February 12, 1995) known professionally as Keethan, is an independent Indian musician/producer based in London, United Kingdom.. Keethan is best known for his song 'Tara' which was featured in the 'Viral 50 India' Spotify playlist in October 2020.
Keethan was born in Chennai, Tamil Nadu where he completed his secondary school education at The PSBB Millennium School, Chennai. He is the youngest of three siblings. He relocated to the UK to pursue a degree in Aerospace Engineering at the University of Surrey, where he graduated with a First Class Honours. Keethan holds a Masters degree in Space Science and engineering from University College London . During the latter part of his education, Keethan began to collaborate with artists across the globe, such as Antara Nandy, to cover Tamil, Hindi, Malayalam songs . In 2019, Keethan started to create and produce original compositions. Keethan is a fan of A. R. Rahman|A.R. Rahman's compositions and considers Rahman to be one of his biggest musical influences .
Keethan is a self-taught pianist. His primary interest lies in music production, arrangement and composition . His work involves collaborating with artists from all over the globe including Hawaii, India, Pakistan etc. He works closely with singer-songriter and actor, Shyam Renganathan . In April 2019, Keethan made his first original track 'Galeej'.
In August 2020, Keethan's song 'Banjaare' was featured in The Hindu as a song for the moment during lockdown as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. In October 2020, his song 'Aalam' featuring singer Elina Shaukat featured in the Rolling Stone India's monthly playlist 
|2020||Jeele||Shyam Renganathan, Arjun Manohar|
|2020||Yuva||Ábel Libisch, Shravan Sridhar|
|2020||Aaro||Amal Jose, Pavitra Krishnan|
|2020||Bansi||SarAth, Shyam Renganathan , Akhilesh, Ábel Libisch|
- Anand, Khishlay (26 Aug 2020). "Keethan Music: The Upcoming Prodigal Music Sensation". Humans of College.
- Dhamija, Simran (2020-08-27). "Ditch the cliche Bollywood Baarish songs and tune into this monsoon playlist Ft. Indie artists!". Local Samosa- Local Brands, Food, Shopping, Lifestyle Recommendations. Retrieved 2020-11-11.
- Majumdar, Meghna (2020-09-30). "Your Hump Day playlist to overcome creative blocks". The Hindu. ISSN 0971-751X. Retrieved 2020-11-11.
- Majumdar, Meghna (11 Nov 2020). "A song for the moment". The Hindu. Dehli. p. 12.CS1 maint: date and year (link)
- "Rolling Stone India Monthly Playlist: October – Part 1 -". 2020-10-30. Retrieved 2020-11-11.
This article "Keethan Sivananthan" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.